• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Selby looks a different player today, his safety is bang on, only one frame in it.

We are long overdue a close final, its certainly looking that way now although it wouldn't suprise to see Ronnie reel off 3 or 4 quick frames to open the gap again.

Ha, i wouldn't mind Selby winning it tbh, would prefer O'Sullivan but Selby is a likable bloke and a great player, it would be a bit wrong if Selby never gets a World Title when the likes of Ebdon and Dott have one.

10-10.

He ain't in the Ebdon or Dott catergory, hes a far better and more entertaining/watchable player than either of those ever were.

Don't think anyone apart from maybe Robertson could play as poorly as Selby did yesterday and not be out of it, he is a class act, got a lot of bottle as well as we are seeing.

Can Steve Peters pull off some magic again?, Ronnie needs something to happen.

This 22nd frame is a choke fest.
Ronnie looks totally headfucked but I'm not sure that Selby has the balls to finish him.

Unreal fuck up there, like you say his head has gone there, just roll it in, weird.
I'm fairly sure that O Sullivan has said before that Selby is one of those players that get under his skin.
That's what's happening today.
Pity that the Liverpool game is on at the same time as this is going to get very interesting.

Fair enough, Ronnie has been due a tough final though, can't always piss all over them, Selby or Robertson were never going to roll over like the others especially to Ronnies B game.

It's worse because he just hasn't really played. Even when he was building a good lead yesterday he was never really near his best.

I do genuinely dislike Selby too, though. I don't think he looks very nice.

Hazel Irvine has always gotton on my tits, talks pure jibberish.

Always wondered which pundit has given her the long pink, my moneys on Parrott.

Not as much as Hazel Irvine.
No personality and fuck all knowledge of sport in general.

I dunno. Sometimes it's nice to have a completely unattractive woman presenting something like this. It's calming in a way. Like Ovaltine.

It's worse because he just hasn't really played. Even when he was building a good lead yesterday he was never really near his best.

I do genuinely dislike Selby too, though. I don't think he looks very nice.

Yeah, apart from the first 2 or 3 frames and a couple last night he hasn't been anywhere near on it.

I've always liked Selby since those Masters finals, hes got balls although those balls will be tested tonight.

That will be going on until 1 am at this rate.

I'm fairly sure that O Sullivan has said before that Selby is one of those players that get under his skin.
That's what's happening today.
Pity that the Liverpool game is on at the same time as this is going to get very interesting.

Yep, they were saying earlier Ronnie calls him the torturer, i think Selby sort of thrives off playing Ronnie which is a rare thing, hes probably the only one that does.

The timing of the Liverpool is shite for sure.

I'm chuffed for Selby. I like Ronnie too, but I thought Selby deserved that.

Maybe I missed something in the past, but why is Selby a cunt @peterhague

I'm chuffed for Selby. I like Ronnie too, but I Selby deserved that.

Same here, it was a no lose situation that final, i would have prefered Ronnie to win but Selby is a great player and deserving winner, his safety killed Ronnie, he just couldn't deal with it.

Shame Ronnie didn't turn up for the last 24hrs. His psychologist is going to be a busy chap between our entire squad and Ronnie.
Selby looks like a coke head to me.

It was the snooker equivalent of parking the bus that won it for him.
I recorded it and watched it back today.
Wish I hadn't bothered it was dire boring snooker.
Exactly what the game doesn't need.
Rubbish final.

Back
Top Bottom