• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ruiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to be good alright, but goes missing a lot

Knows where the goal is though

I think it's criminal dembele doesn't get talked up more. He's a great little player

Sky have changed it from

"Fulham agree £10.6million fee with FC Twente for Bryan Ruiz"

to

"Sky sources: Fulham agree £10.6million fee with FC Twente for Bryan Ruiz"

So they must have got it off twitter somewhere

ruiz are you okay?
ruiz are you okay?
you've been hit by *clap clap*
you've been struck by *clap*
a smooth fayed

he may have built a shit statue but he is delivering the good with regards to players.

“It was good to get him – he is probably the best player in the Dutch league,” said Jol.

“He was our prime target but a few other clubs wanted him but as soon as we had him in the building we never let him go again so he stayed with us!

“He trained for the first time with us on Wednesday and looked good. We had games of four against four and he scored three goals in six minutes so that was a good start.

His favourite position is probably in the hole but in Dutch league he played on the right.

“He wants to go inside all the time and look for the one-twos and shots and prefers to play on the right
. It’s a great quality to have if you can fill in three positions. He’s a bit like Damien Duff.”

Is he the 1st Costa Rican player to play in the Premier League? Will be interesting to see how he get on in it.

[quote author=Binny link=topic=46686.msg1396642#msg1396642 date=1315637119]
“It was good to get him – he is probably the best player in the Dutch league,” said Jol.

“He was our prime target but a few other clubs wanted him but as soon as we had him in the building we never let him go again so he stayed with us!

“He trained for the first time with us on Wednesday and looked good. We had games of four against four and he scored three goals in six minutes so that was a good start.

His favourite position is probably in the hole but in Dutch league he played on the right.

“He wants to go inside all the time and look for the one-twos and shots and prefers to play on the right
. It’s a great quality to have if you can fill in three positions. He’s a bit like Damien Duff.”

Is he the 1st Costa Rican player to play in the Premier League? Will be interesting to see how he get on in it.
[/quote]

I think Paolo Wanchope was Cotsa Rican.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=46686.msg1396643#msg1396643 date=1315637282]
I have no idea what to expect from the Eredivisie after Suarez.
[/quote]

Indeed. For every Suarez, there's a Kezman. :p

[quote author=GOD_23 link=topic=46686.msg1396645#msg1396645 date=1315638071]
[quote author=Binny link=topic=46686.msg1396642#msg1396642 date=1315637119]

[/quote]

I think Paolo Wanchope was Cotsa Rican.
[/quote]

Oh, ya. Thanks mate.

Anyone watched Fulham's game vs Blackburn yesterday? Read he was so poor that he got substitute at halftime on his debut.

[quote author=Binny link=topic=46686.msg1398128#msg1398128 date=1315842697]
Anyone watched Fulham's game vs Blackburn yesterday? Read he was so poor that he got substitute at halftime on his debut.
[/quote]

I watched it, however the match was so boring that I didn't even notice. Good goals though.

[quote author=Binny link=topic=46686.msg1398128#msg1398128 date=1315842697]
[/quote]

I wouldnt really worry! Loads of player come into the league and cant hack the pace at first! Im sure he'll be fine! I reckon Samba told him he was going to eat him or something and he was too afraid to come back out for the 2nd half. 8)

Bryan Ruiz has embarrassed Fulham by saying he wanted to join Spurs instead - and admitting he only went to Craven Cottage for the money.

The £10.6m Costa Rica international's ill-advised claims come days after he completed his first full 90 minutes for the Premier League side in Monday's win over Liverpool, for which he was praised by manager Martin Jol.

Ruiz told Dutch magazine Voetbal International: "I did not want Fulham. Previously Tottenham interested. This is a club that you say 'yes' to. But it was never real.

"On August 30 Fulham arrived in the bidding. My manager called and said there was an agreement between the clubs and that we were going to London. I hesitated again, but he convinced me.

"Attractive financial terms and a conversation with Martin Jol won me over."

Honest or silly?

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=46686.msg1390973#msg1390973 date=1314735256]
I think it's criminal dembele doesn't get talked up more. He's a great little player
[/quote]

Agreed.

Ruiz is a fucking weird one. There was a spell in the first hal the other night where he gave the ball away about 10 times in a row. Every single time. He just looks like one of those luxury players that sides like Fulham can't afford to carry or pay for.

He'll be popular at Craven Cottage after this. Dembele is a great little player, if he could get his finishing in order he'll be on his way to a top side.

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=46686.msg1440434#msg1440434 date=1323390286]
He'll be popular at Craven Cottage after this. Dembele is a great little player, if he could get his finishing in order he'll be on his way to a top side.
[/quote]

Yeah was going to say he's good but can't finish.

I remember Chelsea were linked a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom