• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sakho suspended by Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly likely it's either ephedrine, clenbuterol or some kind of phenethylamine. Stimulant and appetite suppressing effect. Could potentially be performance enhancing, hence the bans from sport

Mostly likely it's either ephedrine, clenbuterol or some kind of phenethylamine. Stimulant and appetite suppressing effect. Could potentially be performance enhancing, hence the bans from sport

Some were saying its not banned in the US

Some were saying its not banned in the US

Its quite possible that over the counter fat burners contain ingredients banned in sports. Lots of them contain ephedrine-like compounds, phenethylamines or yohimbine-like compounds. Many of these compounds are illegal elsewhere - in Canada we have different versions of many popular fat burners and pre workouts.

Is modafinil (for example, ahem) a controlled substance? Is there a list?

Modafanil is not a controlled substance. Controlled substances would typically include opioid narcotics, benzodiazepines (Valium, Ativan, etc.), anabolic steroids, barbiturates, and amphetamine-like compounds (including Ritalin). Specific listing would vary by country. Not sure what your narcotic control law is callled.

It's generally not illegal to be in possession of a controlled substance but it is a crime to distribute one.

Lots of talk this could be a 2yr ban if found guilty. Kolo 6 months was a sanction by the FA, but this is uefa

Lots of talk this could be a 2yr ban if found guilty. Kolo 6 months was a sanction by the FA, but this is uefa

If it is on the banned substance list then he should be banned for two years and have his contract terminated. I hope in that case that we have a clause in his contract that allow us to terminate it without paying him any money but we don't know enough yet about what substance it is.

I don't want any cheats playing for us.

Last edited:
We're minted. Fuck it, he can put the cones out for the proper footballers.

It's not great news. Obviously he isn't very good, but we paid 18m for the dopey fucker. This could mean that money goes down the drain
No but on the other hand he cant clumsily run up to the halfway line slide a ball through to someone on the wing before haphazardly galloping back like a baby giraffe, sticking his wrong foot in to the challenge then slipping on his fat arse as any fucking striker with a shoulder drop in his arsenal bamboozles him and slapping the ground as another FIRST shot on target sails past the eternally baffled Belgian in goal.

If it is on the banned substance list then he should be banned for two years and have his contract terminated. I hope in that case that we have a clause in his contract that allow us to terminate it without paying him any money but we don't know enough yet about what substance it is.

I don't want any cheats playing for us.
Fuck that we spent 20 odd million on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom