• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Saturday Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://streamja.com/XWjo

Interesting pen from Jorginho. My brother who's watching the game tells me that he's dominating the midfield and playing Xavi-esque passes. Him and Kanté are controlling the midfield for Chelsea.

Newcastle should have got a draw, had enough chances. Chelsea have looked average, had 2 shots in the entire match and are winning 2-0

Decent game Fulham Palace so far. Loving being able to while away my Saturday sat on my arse watching footy again

Why are everyone so surprised by the fact that the top teams are winning their games?

They're doing ok though, good possession and neat football, just no cutting edge. Neves and Moutinho look tidy.

Wolves are playing like they're 2-0 up.

If this continues, they're going to lose and Everton won't have to break much of a sweat.

Utter turd of an opening weekend so far, let’s hope it doesn’t continue into tomorrow
Just thinking how horribly predictable its all been.
United, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton all winning easily.
Hope we arent the big surprise of the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom