• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Scouting: Denis Cheryshev

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamstrung_pigeon

Well-Known
I'm fine with targeting him, lots of good players don't stick with Madrid.

I think I suggested him as a good under the radar signing about two days before Madrid bid 30m for him. So he wasn't far enough under the rada.

Following up on this from the Illaramendi thread: Denis Cheryshev, the Real Madrid left winger on loan at Villarreal, is probably another one we could have a good look at. Hardworking, pacy left winger who can use both feet, has a good final ball and has been Villarreal's top assists man this season.

Sevilla took him on loan last season with a view to a permanent move, but he was injured for almost the entire season and so that move didn't work out. Played 38 games this season (all competitions) so it looks like the injuries are behind him (for) now.

At 24, this is essentially his first full senior season - he lost last season to injury, and was playing with Real Madrid Castilla before that. He seems determined to stay in Spain though (or at least to play at a bigger club in a better league) - apparently refused a couple of overtures from Russian clubs in the past tempting him with more money.

vs Atletico Madrid

vs Barcelona

vs Athletic Bilbao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom