• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sheffield United (H) - Thursday 19:30

Not that he can't be good starting but what a little bitch to face when you are flagging.
With his little fucking noodle hair flapping around you 90 miles an hour, you'd fucking hate your life

Thank fuck for that. Macca is single-handedly carrying this team at the moment. It’s Alexis + 10 passengers for the past month or so.
No clue why we sleep walk through games as if the games are going to be won by themselves.

Dunno about you but I think I want Robbo to start against Man U.
We gain so much more in an attacking sense from having Robbo on the left
Playing Gomez inverted today really really slowed us down. I like him at LB as a LB not inverted. However he just doesn't have the technical ability and took 4-5 touches every time he was in possession (which was a lot) before mostly just laying it off again.

It's good we are going to be playing United next. If we can't get ourselves up for that after the cup debacle then we are cunts.

Playing Gomez inverted today really really slowed us down. I like him at LB as a LB not inverted. However he just doesn't have the technical ability and took 4-5 touches every time he was in possession (which was a lot) before mostly just laying it off again.
Pissed with the half arsed challenge for their goal. Ridiculous effort.

It's good we are going to be playing United next. If we can't get ourselves up for that after the cup debacle then we are cunts.
Garnacho just did a Gakpo, 3:2 United. They’ll be full of confidence on Sunday.

Important three points but Gravenberch was very rusty today. I thought he was partly at fault for their goal.

Strange game. Stats read 29 shots and 9 on target with 13 corners and an abundance of the ball but the eye test says we were largely shit besides the last 15 when Gakclass and Robbo came on.

I don’t understand how some professional footballers can be so one-footed.

Anyway Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatings time.

Kelleher 8 - Huge stop in the first min, pretty good the other few times when called upon.

Bradley 6.5 - Started bright then lost his way a little.
Konate 7 - Feared the worst when he went down from the scissor tackle, few silly fouls given away but matched with some top notch defending.
Virgil 7 - Why was he so deep for their first goal? The defence seemed a little all over the shop and didn’t appear too much marshaling from the captain tonight.
Gomez 6 - Seriously stop shooting now and stop with the inverted bollocks, another game we have to salvage by subbing in a fullback who can offer width.

Mac 9 - Motm, nothing else needs to be said.
Szobo 5 - Pretty shit, 1 decent effort from range is about positive contribution I recall.
Grav 5 - Chance to impress and didn't take it, seemed happy enough playing it safe.

Salah 6 - Looked uninterested after 10mins, really selfish stuff again.
Nunez 7 - Quality closing down for his first so a +1 for that , not much else to report.
Diaz 7.5 - Just class, love watching him.

All the subs made a positive contribution. 7 for Harvey and Jones, 8 for Robbo and Gakpo

Back
Top Bottom