• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sheffield United (H) - Thursday 19:30

Screenshot_20240404-224708.png

Like, he played well, I just felt the cutting edge wasn't there. The fact he was matched by gakpo in chances created is wild

Absolute fair fucks to Diaz though. He's continued to impress since I gave him that public talking to

You're all welcome

We always do bettervwhen we have a selection of midfielders to chose from.

The one thing I will say....we looked much better when mo went off.

I've no doubt it's the fasting, especially for an evening game like tonight. At least klopp made the right call to sub him

Strange game. Stats read 29 shots and 9 on target with 13 corners and an abundance of the ball but the eye test says we were largely shit besides the last 15 when Gakclass and Robbo came on.
Gakclass - I like it!

The one thing I will say....we looked much better when mo went off.

I've no doubt it's the fasting, especially for an evening game like tonight. At least klopp made the right call to sub him

I think klopp likely would have subbed him anyway, but there was a break where salahs run off the ball was so slow and unhelpful. He gave up acres of space on the flank/inside right to come completely central, then he held things up and the counterattack was done. Salah has lacked energy in running off the ball, and been too indirect, but if he scores nobody seems to notice. Our right side just doesn't look super threatening with him playing, and we are more open the other way.

Amazing ability to dig deep. The one positive from pulling ourselves out of the fire time and time again is that we have built up huge belief that we can. The season we won the league we did it too.

That could be the difference in the final games when pressure is heightened.

Macca has become Gerrard in the last 3 months. Amazing to see.

Amazing ability to dig deep. The one positive from pulling ourselves out of the fire time and time again is that we have built up huge belief that we can. The season we won the league we did it too.

That could be the difference in the final games when pressure is heightened.

Macca has become Gerrard in the last 3 months. Amazing to see.
Funny you should say that...

View: https://twitter.com/michael_reid11/status/1775990194077880824?t=U66KLBWCieane9XMgiEOlw&s=19

Dunno about you but I think I want Robbo to start against Man U.
We gain so much more in an attacking sense from having Robbo on the left
100% laughable people are already throwing him on a scarp heap. Sure we need to manage his minutes but he’s still by far our best full back.

So does this mean Gakpo isn’t completely useless after all and should be replaced by Danns?

Szob can fuck off with all the stupid backheel flicks etc. That stat says he wins the ball back a lot. That's because he's just lost it.

Back
Top Bottom