• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

She's dead

Glasgow City Council has turned off the webcam for the square because they're embarrassed by the Maggie's Dead Party.

I had a South African Shiraz recently and it was fucking vile. I think it was my first ever South African wine. I think probably my last. I hate those cunts and their stupid accent and their shite wine.

In my experience Shiraz is often vile wherever it's from. Numerous S.African wines are fine though. I had a lovely Cab Sav from the Western Cape not that long ago.

In my experience Shiraz is often vile wherever it's from. Numerous S.African wines are fine though. I had a lovely Cab Sav from the Western Cape not that long ago.
Well I did think that. Ive never had a Shiraz before so maybe im blaming the SA'ricans for something that is the French's fault.
So do I try a SA Cab then?

I had a South African Shiraz recently and it was fucking vile. I think it was my first ever South African wine. I think probably my last. I hate those cunts and their stupid accent and their shite wine.

I had a SA Shiraz last week for a change - it was fine. Pinotage is supposed to be their thing.

Get on the New Zealand Syrah if you can find it at a reasonable price - silly smooth

I think one of the worst legacies from the Thatcher years is people trying to sound sophisticated talking about plonk.

Especially anthropomorphizing the fucking bottle. It's not winking at you and you're not eyeing each other up, you just want to get drunk to escape the complete meaningless of your life.

I think one of the worst legacies from the Thatcher years is people trying to sound sophisticated talking about plonk.

Especially anthropomorphizing the fucking bottle. It's not winking at you and you're not eyeing each other up, you just want to get drunk to escape the complete meaningless of your life.

It is if you dropped some LSD first....

Well I did think that. Ive never had a Shiraz before so maybe im blaming the SA'ricans for something that is the French's fault.

I would. The one I had wasn't as smooth as some Cab Savs, but it defo wasn't rough in any way - almost chewy, if that doesn't sound daft.

HAHAHAHAHA makes me feel happier about being a pleb. I know fuck all but what tastes good.

oh Mr Drama, I never said she was a lovely woman as I did not know her, did you?

I am just saying that wishing an old lady dead is pathetic just because you did not agree with the way she did her job. Also with all leaders you need to look at the facts on what good and bad things they did.

As for Pinochet, lots of leaders make partnerships or relations with not so great characters don't they

BLAIR+GADDAFI.jpg
So lots of people do bad things it makes it ok?

If you've drank wines from the Rhone they'll have at least some Shiraz in them , if its not the major grape variety.

Gene, wine has an infinite variety of tastes, each of which is a very hard thing to describe. Simply trying to find the right words to do so doesn't constitute "trying to sound sophisticated".

He's not writing History Peter, it's an opinion piece in an economics website. You should have spotted that.

History is generally written with facts and with reference to earlier accounts and survivors and witnesses where available. Definitely not opinion pieces predicated on taking exception to overheard comments years later in pubs and certainly not wholly eliminating how it was for millions who had been there.

He was a baby Peter, knows nothing of how it was and I bet he didn't consult a steelworker from Sheffield?

Fucking bullshit. You were implying that what he wrote could not be valid because he wasn't there at the time. That's obviously total bollocks. Quite apart from the fact that the article is full of hard data. Do you really want another pointless argument with me inevitably ending with you having to admit I'm right?

Back
Top Bottom