• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

She's dead

Fucking bullshit. You were implying that what he wrote could not be valid because he wasn't there at the time. That's obviously total bollocks.

What are you talking about? I wasn't physically on the beach during the Normandy invasion on D-Day so it never actually happened and I can never have an opinion on the events that took place there or subsequently.

And now I will refresh and wait for skully, oncey, etc. to call me a knob or a cunt.

Fucking bullshit. You were implying that what he wrote could not be valid because he wasn't there at the time. That's obviously total bollocks. Quite apart from the fact that the article is full of hard data. Do you really want another pointless argument with me inevitably ending with you having to admit I'm right?

As ever you've got angry because you've been caught in another elementary mistake. The only argument you ever win is in your own mind. I think you're just a div but others are describing you as smug, a cunt and even saying you make them ill. Not much sign of successful arguing there.

Sad.

What are you talking about? I wasn't physically on the beach during the Normandy invasion on D-Day so it never actually happened and I can never have an opinion on the events that took place there or subsequently.

And now I will refresh and wait for skully, oncey, etc. to call me a knob or a cunt.
...... Your argument sounds silly

You weren't there so you can't give first hand opinion, like the article. Stats only show so much.

Clearly Normandy happened and clearly you're a silly

As ever you've got angry because you've been caught in another elementary mistake. The only argument you ever win is in your own mind. I think you're just a div but others are describing you as smug, a cunt and even saying you make them ill. Not much sign of successful arguing there.

Sad.

Yeah I must've imagined you climbing down and admitting you were wrong the other day.

Except I didn't, you fucking dumb cunt.

do you understand that the reason for the fall of the western roman empire is still heavily disputed?

Of course you can have an opinion but you can't appreciate the effect she had on people in certain parts of the country. I'd never wish pain or death on anyone but I'd make an exception for her and a few others. So having a go at people who are happy she's gone....well.

Other than "DIng Dong the Witch is Dead" the other song goign round in my head today is a ditty from various marches in support of Liverpool councillors in the early 80s:-

Maggie Thatcher's illigitimate
She aint got no birth certificate
Maggie Thatcher's illigitimate
She's a Tory bastard!

Simple & classic

...... Your argument sounds silly

You weren't there so you can't give first hand opinion, like the article. Stats only show so much.

Clearly Normandy happened and clearly you're a silly

Yeah but Oncey is saying we can't have any opinion on Thatcher AT ALL because we didn't live in a working class neighborhood in the north during the lean years under Thatcher.

Yeah I must've imagined you climbing down and admitting you were wrong the other day.

Except I didn't, you fucking dumb cunt.

No, you asked a very narrow question and ignored the fact that exemptions drive a coach and horses through the reforms. You do like a Div...

By the way, I kinda like you being apoplectic; is your lip trembling or are you stamping your feet?

I see a few have gathered in town at the news of Maggies demise

aryzy3at.jpg

Yeah but Oncey is saying we can't have any opinion on Thatcher AT ALL because we didn't live in a working class neighborhood in the north during the lean years under Thatcher.

No he didnt

It was in response to you and fox kicking off at people for being happy she's dead

You didn't suffer at her hands, nor did your family, so what place is it I yours to judge people who's family did suffer?

No, you asked a very narrow question and ignored the fact that exemptions drive a coach and horses through the reforms. You do like a Div...

By the way, I kinda like you being apoplectic; is your lip trembling or are you stamping your feet?

You are truly thick. Either that or you're a seriously, seriously, talented WUM.

There's a tin of butes on the shelf giving me 'come and get me' eyes.

Well stop being such a tease and get in up your snout or arse or whatever orifice you desire and get back to us with a detailed description of whatever aromas & sensations you encounter.

Of course you can have an opinion but you can't appreciate the effect she had on people in certain parts of the country. I'd never wish pain or death on anyone but I'd make an exception for her and a few others. So having a go at people who are happy she's gone....well.

Again, I'm not disputing the fact that you are completely entitled to your opinion and can say whatever you want about Thatcher. That's the beauty of a democracy and freedom of speech. All I'm saying is that I THINK Thatcher has done a lot more good in her time than bad and deserves to be treated with more respect than celebrating her death and calling her vile names.

And again thank you for thoughtful discussion and not resorting to simply name calling, quite refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom