• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Shrewsbury (A) - FA CUP - post game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it not occur to some of you that maybe the likes of Lovren, Matip, Fab showed such levels of dogshit, because they may have not wanted to get an injury or something ? - We know all of those three are much better than the performances they put out on Sunday, I think they were holding back on the running, and were moving around like it was a light training session. Lets not give up hope, the kids might produce a victory with the support they are going to get.

Does it not occur to some of you that maybe the likes of Lovren, Matip, Fab showed such levels of dogshit, because they may have not wanted to get an injury or something ? - We know all of those three are much better than the performances they put out on Sunday, I think they were holding back on the running, and were moving around like it was a light training session. Lets not give up hope, the kids might produce a victory with the support they are going to get.

I don't give them more than 30% chance. They won't get embarrassed like at Aston Villa, but they will get beat nevertheless – the difference in hight on set pieces alone might be enough of a decisive advantage for the league 1 team.

I still have some hope that a few of the less overworked senior players like Minamino, Milner, Lallana etc might approach Klopp and say they would rather play than go on a holiday. That's the only way the balance of power might shift in our favour. A team similar to the one that started against Everton should be enough to beat Shrewsbury at Anfield.

Last edited:
If it's the kids I think 30% is about right. Every time they've played proper men's sides without any seniors in the side they've been beaten, bullied throughout the match & have suffered from set pieces.

Which isn't a criticism, they're literally kids playing grown arse men who have usually played years in the lower levels of the game, if they weren't being dominated physically it'd be a fucking miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom