• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Site Renewal Donations Thread 2019

2nd Top..
:D I'm such a slut!. However I don't know what I'd do without this place. I love it here and have done for time and a day. Great work Jonno and others. Not least for putting up with my meltdowns. I'll try my best to continue accordingly X ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for asking, old friend, but that won't be necessary. Truth to tell I hadn't realised the donation had gone through (I was waiting for a page to come up requesting my details) but, since it has, as the Beatles once advised us all: "Let It Be". :)

I'm not sure you're donating anything mate as you never confirmed the donation! :)

Over 1.2K.
I love this little psychopathic community so much. Bunch of generous bellends fighting and hugging one another on a daily basis. May it continue for a long time.

I was late to the party but donated Friday. Thanks for the good work by those to keep the site alive.

Last night's donations are in ... Big thanks to @Tinto (post MORE!), @Gerry_A_Trick, @Ijg (can you get Snoop dog to sponsor us too?), @singlerider (when are you returning to us?), @gashomme (stop lurking, start posting! :) ), @Irish_Red , @Dee (much thanks for your generosity), another kind anonymous soul and @RedStar ...

Thank you!

Life's been busy...new(ish) job, new house, new gf, split with the old one of 15 years, sold the old house to her, got shit to do to the new one...

But I'll be back. Life has just been a bit eventful of late

Life's been busy...new(ish) job, new house, new gf, split with the old one of 15 years, sold the old house to her, got shit to do to the new one...

But I'll be back. Life has just been a bit eventful of late

Glad you're ok my friend - hope all goes well, and you're happy and fulfilled.

I reckon you spend the extra six hundred quid on SEO and targeted Twitter ads.

"Do you love LFC but hate all the dickheads on RAWK and Kraptalk? Do you start talking about football but soon end up arguing about acceptable sandwiches and telling everyone to fuck off? Are you prepared to bare knuckle fight for the honour of your favourite Tayto?" etc

"Do you love LFC but hate all the dickheads on RAWK and Kraptalk? Do you start talking about football but soon end up arguing about acceptable sandwiches and telling everyone to fuck off? Are you prepared to bare knuckle fight for the honour of your favourite Tayto?" etc
Hahaha
Do you have attention deficit disorder and love a punch up

We've had quite a few "in-house" marketing ideas and slogans for 6CM in various threads over the years.

I hope some bright spark has saved them, it'll save us thousands on agency fees with BBH for some hipster-bearded twat and his transitioning copywriting team to come up with a "positioning statement" that means fuck all.

Oh, and most importantly, a big thanks to @RedNinja who spends HOURS of his own time every week to fix issues, improve the site and make this place tick. He really is the glue that holds this together, and he deserves a big THANK YOU.
Definitely, thanks for all your hard work RN!

2s0jur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom