• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Snake spleen deciever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should talk about that stuff too openly.
This prophet is unaware of that part of the story ...
Let's just enjoy the trek to utopia before he finds nails and wood.
Tell him he has to build a boat

fus-ro-dah.gif

This is all very Faustian.

Embracing Dreamy, the Man U sympathiser, as our prophet in the hope of glory, even allowing him to mock the all-seeing eye of Jason.

This has to stop now, or it won't end well. We need protection.
I have contacted the Sámi noaidi.

komsekule.jpg

This is all very Faustian.

Embracing Dreamy, the Man U sympathiser, as our prophet in the hope of glory, even allowing him to mock the all-seeing eye of Jason.

This has to stop now, or it won't end well. We need protection.
I have contacted the Sámi noaidi.

komsekule.jpg
Begone you atheist non-dreambeliever!

Speaking of heretics, it's time @Dreambeliever tries xpert11.
If he can somehow change the course of a team's season with his prophecies and meditations, why can't he spend a few minutes a day to show us the way in online footy management?

Speaking of heretics, it's time @Wet WetDreambeliever tries xpert11.
If he can somehow change the course of a team's season with his prophecies and meditations, why can't he spend a few minutes a day to show us the way in online footy management?
I won a University Championship Manager comp back in the day along with a Tekken 3 and a Pro Evo comp. Banned all video games after Uni.

Tekken 3 I was pretty good. Chickens all day with Paul :D

Terrifying the amount of time you can lose to them.

I won a University Championship Manager comp back in the day along with a Tekken 3 and a Pro Evo comp. Banned all video games after Uni.

Tekken 3 I was pretty good. Chickens all day with Paul :D

Terrifying the amount of time you can lose to them.
Just in case you didn't understand all that @LeTallecWiz what it said was he is another failed xpert eleven manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom