• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Bournemouth (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good half you'd have to say - at least for about 40 minutes. We certainly let them have some space and time in the last 5 minutes but we don't have the same danger on the break as last season.

Coutinho has looked pretty good without actually creating a solid chance.

I've said it before - Henderson looks utterly woeful but he did beautifully to assist Sterling for the first goal. Last season his energy and drive were aligned to some passing; this season he gives that much possession away it should be a crime. Even in this game he's given it away terribly - yet made the most important moment count.

Lallana has looked exceptional; his movement, control and passing - looks like he's playing with children. Absolutely beautiful stuff and he's absolutely mesmerised their midfield and defense.

Markovic; strange one in some ways. He's looked fantastic going down the left at pace; constantly finding pace, incisive passing, running at their defense, beautiful pass to really set up the first goal and then a lovely finish for the second. The other side - anyone else notice how much room he needs? When he's running he needs a fair amount of space and looks to be catching up with the ball all the time - compare it to Sterling who runs at pace with the ball under control. When he receives it he seemed to need space to control it and lost it several times - compare it to Lallana who just drops it on his little toe. He still looks better at international level than here tonight but he's been great and probably my MOM so far.

Lucas and Gerrard also looked good. Anyone see that attempted strike by Gerrard in the first few minutes - waist high volley that nearly killed someone. Awesome strike with unbelievable technique.

Anyway, been good though the defense still looks too vulnerable and I reckon would have been opened up badly by Arsenal.

Look at your man for them with the hair. The state of him. Classic championship haircut right there. Ritchie I think is his name. Fucking pikey.

No doubt we'll have Mors on here saying that Sterling wouldn't finish his dinner.

Lovely from our new striker.

It will be tremendously valuable to have a striker we will consistently be able to set free for the rest of the year. Hopefully with goals come more goals for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom