• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

So we're on the hunt for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bearing in mind Lion-O's hatred of AVB's sartorial bent, it would be hilarity personified if he got the job.

Certainly, but that's what a top club manager gets paid the big bucks for. AVB is talented and will be a good manager at the top level one day, but he's nowhere near ready yet.

I like him and his tactics but he was undermined at every turn. if you're telling your defenders to push up and they get caught on the counter attack, that you're fault, if they REFUSE to push up because they think they don't have the pace and will get caught out that's their fault. unfortunately they had more power than a brand new coach.

If he walked because of the sell to buy thing then I reckon it's more likely that the owners told him this to force his hand. There would be money for a new guy.

And that's not Steve Clarke. Clarke is dead. That's a lizard.

he's not my cup of tea but considering we have a number of average players with confidence issues , Martin O'Neill would probably do ok here . At least we'd get 6th .

If he walked because of the sell to buy thing then I reckon it's more likely that the owners told him this to force his hand. There would be money for a new guy.

And that's not Steve Clarke. Clarke is dead. That's a lizard.

Hahaha !

What if Rafa comes back ?

then we should all meet up somewhere , draw a line in the gravel , rafa fans one side , haters the other and then proceed to kick the shite out of each other . it's the only way to sort the civil war that would break out , well the bigger civil war then we have now .

i know he's moaned about working under DoFs before and about not having enough money but i reckon there's many aspects of rafa's style that the owners would like .

madness if we go back to another old manager again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom