• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

So we're on the hunt for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW Henry: Job now is to identify and recruit the right person to take Liverpool forward.
Tom Werner: To build on the progress that has already been made, we need to make a change.

JW Henry: Job now is to identify and recruit the right person to take Liverpool forward.
Tom Werner: To build on the progress that has already been made, we need to make a change.

This is bullshit.
And is the point many are missing.

It's not about whether Kenny deserved to be sacked; we were horendous in the League, and I myself said that he could have little cause to complain if he were sacked.

BUt to punish Kenny (and the club) by just getting rid without even knowing who is the supposedly 'better' replacement?

Fucking lizards.

Reactions: Leo
had a browse through the forums of other clubs - the general vibe of our opponents is 'sadness' as they expected us to do even worse with kenny at the helm.

The Americanisms in the description of KK in that press release are fucking grim too. Set the teeth right on edge, "Kenny will always be more than a championship winning manager, more than a championship winning star player." Fuck off cunt face!

true, can't argue with that. but it was only the carling cup and we only just managed to beat a championship side on pens.

You're a cunt. Only a cunt would revel in the enjoyment of it all like you have throughout this thread.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but it's been obvious for a while you're on a wind up. At least we won't have to put up with you bumping your own thread everyday.

Charm offensive starts now.

Tggmi.jpg

This is bullshit.
And is the point many are missing.

It's not about whether Kenny deserved to be sacked; we were horendous in the League, and I myself said that he could have little cause to complain if he were sacked.

BUt to punish Kenny (and the club) by just getting rid without even knowing who is the supposedly 'better' replacement?

Fucking lizards.

Well to be fair, they might already know who they are getting, but I do wonder who they are being advised by, given that they know fuck all about football.

Not quite sure how and where they start now, having cleared out so many people. DOF first to help select a manager? Or the other way round? Or not bother with a DOF at all?

If this was their aim from the start then I almost wish they had done it then to be honest. Seeing Kenny Dalglish of all people just cast aside like this is just awful.

Well to be fair, they might already know who they are getting, but I do wonder who they are being advised by, given that they know fuck all about football.

Not quite sure how and where they start now, having cleared out so many people. DOF first to help select a manager? Or the other way round? Or not bother with a DOF at all?

If this was their aim from the start then I almost wish they had done it then to be honest. Seeing Kenny Dalglish of all people just cast aside like this is just awful.

I heard a shocking, awful rumour that they are bringing in Klinnsmann. They's need to get the tin hats on.

I'll give FSG the chance to hire a new manager and back him before the season starts, before I make my judgement. Wheter or not Kenny deserved One more season, I dont quite get the FSG hate. But thats my opinion. Love Kenny to bits, but I think they made the right decision. The ball is firmly in their court to show ambition. Get it wrong and we'll be midtable for years.

That would disastrous imo

A project with him involved is interesting, I would worry about installing him as manager though. Him on board would be good for the longterm, if we could achieve something like what Germany have started to do. We need another quick fix though.

People weren't against Hodgson from the start - I miss the Pete of old ... You used to be one of the best posters on here too.

Once he finishes 7th, and wins nothing, we'll request he's let go. The only way a manager stays at Liverpool is he, as per the proper fans, is if he wins a proper cup (league or Europe). Everything else is shit.

I thought they were to be honest Wiz.

And the old Pete is long gone I'm afraid! Alcohol clearly frazzled my brain!

You're a cunt. Only a cunt would revel in the enjoyment of it all like you have throughout this thread.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but it's been obvious for a while you're on a wind up. At least we won't have to put up with you bumping your own thread everyday.
Like I've always said, if you get Mark75 to give you shit, you deserve it.

No more abuses please lads.
Shit day for all of us.
Peter in answer to your question i will support totally whoever is our new manager.
As will Kenny Dalglish.

Im desolate (cried in the car listening the radio) but Kenny will be fine and he will still be our supporter tomorrow and the day after. He shouldnt have been sacked. He came back for one year and won a trophy.
But then i dont plough hundreds of million pounds into the club so my say means fuck all.
I'll never again feel the same way about this club, and no victory will mean as much, but im a supporter. Thats all ive got.

YNWA.

a cunt??? well, as you say, everyone is entitled to their opinion. adios all

It's very sad to see someone who desperately loves and embodies the club have their position terminated,

Due to the league form being appalling, I always said that he needed to win the FA Cup to cement his position and he failed to deliver. Football can be that clinical. Today is a shit day, no doubt about it, but it may well prove neccessary to getting this club back amongst the elite. Failure to recognise that, IMO, is a failure to accept how low we've fallen in recent years. Eighth place is not what Liverpool Football Club is about

I wish Kenny the best of luck for his future, and I wish even more luck on the man replacing him. He's going to need it.

Ryan was right in the sense the ownership needed to be able to back him or sack him. I'm relieved we didn't have a season of mistrust and unease. I'm sick of all that bullshit.

I wasn't particularly enamoured when Kenny was appointed as I felt he'd been out the game too long and his record at Newcastle and Celtic was far from shining. However, there's no-one I wanted more to succeed than him. Yes, the league form has been atrocious but in my opinion he should have been given another season.

There's some vitriol being directed at FSG which I think is unfair. Comparing them to Hicks and Gillett is well wide of the mark. I don't think Kenny was their long term choice and I mentioned ages ago that they were making a rod for their own back by appointing him because of the situation they find themselves in now. They should have cleared the decks and implemented their long term plan straight away, appointing a manager, CEO etc to build a new vision and plan for the club. I'm going to see what happens over the summer before having a go at them. Yes, Kenny should have been given another season but at this moment in time I can fully understand why FSG have made the decision they have. I don't like their statement though, "Part of the Liverpool family etc", they've not earned the right to be considered part of that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom