• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who is winning the superbowl this year?

Lombardi winner 2019

• New Orleans Saints

• LA Rams

• LA Chargers

• Chicago Bears

• Houston Texans

• Dallas Cowboys

• Kansas City Chiefs

• New England Patriots

• Seattle Seahawks

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's third on the list of playoff losses for QB's

Nomad seems to have misunderstood what I was saying.

Says every non-pats fan.
You know what I hate about him the most? Hes totally fucking amazing. Like hes the nicest kindest guy ever. Everyone in the sport says hes a gentleman, a warrior on the field but has all the time in the world for fans and opponents and always acts with humility and humbleness.

Wanker.

You know what I hate about him the most? Hes totally fucking amazing. Like hes the nicest kindest guy ever. Everyone in the sport says hes a gentleman, a warrior on the field but has all the time in the world for fans and opponents and always acts with humility and humbleness.

Wanker.
And his wife was once, one of the fittest woman on the planet..

Not so much now.. but for that.. he's a cunt..

Drew Brees is the most accurate passer in the history of the game. When he throws it, it's a completion approx 75% of the time.

Tom Brady has gone to the AFC title game 13 times in 17 full seasons. That's almost 77% of his career.

That means that it's more likely that Tom Brady gets to the AFC title game every season than it is that the most accurate QB of all time completes a single pass.

I'm going to try and be optimistic:

1) Got in a new WR coach, who really did a good job imo developing Gallup (going to be a fucking stud).
2) GOt in Alexander to coach OL, and got rid when he thought it was poor - Colombo has been a good hire.
3) Got in Kris Richards, who changed the ethos of our secondary (and hopefully brings in a new FS this off season) and was calling plays - Marinelli calls him a 'stud'.

I think Linehan will go ...

I always try to be optimistic, but am being ruined over time. :)

Naah that would be like Liverpool, Munich, Milan and Steau Bucharest or something

I'm guessing you're going off of these team's current playing styles, which makes more sense.

At first I assumed you were comparing the past success of all the franchises.

SAINTS 3-0 up and Gurley bobbles a catch for an INT.

Can't see the Saints being beaten tonight

Saints look like they mean business here.
Rams being made to look very ordinary first couple of drives.
6-0

Saints and Peyton taking the Rams to fucking School here.
13-0

All the teams that hired coaches who once spoke to McVay might be starting to have doubts now

Two sacks in a row give the Rams a two minute drill opportunity before half time.

They're staying in touch

Back
Top Bottom