• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Soton (H), 12th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a keeper. Brazil should win the world cup so he can be talked about being in the same class as Buffon or Neuer

The commentators are saying Ali made "a few good saves".

What are they watching. He made 3 brilliant saves easy.

All three of Allison’s brilliant saves were following Gomez errors. All three. Ball watching on his heels for two of them.

A bit of a shit second half but big 3pts for us.

My favourite moment of the half was when there was a bit of a loose ball in Southampton's half. Milner realized he could get it and made a short determined run... and ordinarily I reckon the Southampton player(s) would have made a challenge for it but caught sight of Milner and realized they would get fucking clattered if they went for it so kinda just let him have it. Need more of that in our midfield.

We coasted a bit, but it was one of the most coherent and well executed performances of the year. The front three relationships/chemistry is getting stronger and it was fun to watch them all combining.

Nunez and Alisson were the stars today, but everyone can be reasonably proud of themselves. Nice to see Bobby smiling and getting on the scoresheet, too.

I really hope that's the end of that godawful 442 Diamond formation.

Diogo and Luis should be back by Xmas and we can get some balance to the side again.

Thiagos drop off after 45 minutes is insane , he's a literal passenger in the second half if he starts.

AB - world class , Darwin was ace , milner showed more fight in 30 minutes than anyone else over 90

Typical Liverpool preformance this season. Decent first half and terrible 2nd half. When you keeper is motm at home against a team in the bottom three..

Beg, borrow, steal and buy that midfielder we need in the winter. He will make a massive difference to the 2nd half of the season and restore balance.

Beg, borrow, steal and buy that midfielder we need in the winter. He will make a massive difference to the 2nd half of the season and restore balance.
Yeah I know, they had too many good chances from some of the bits I saw in the stream I ws watching. Better team and it would have been a draw.

We coasted a bit, but it was one of the most coherent and well executed performances of the year. The front three relationships/chemistry is getting stronger and it was fun to watch them all combining.

Nunez and Alisson were the stars today, but everyone can be reasonably proud of themselves. Nice to see Bobby smiling and getting on the scoresheet, too.
You need to add Elliott to that. He's starting to see their runs clearly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom