• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sparta Prague (A) - Thurs 17:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupiest match I've ever seen - well, listened to... We've won 5-1, and you could argue that OUR keeper was MOTM.

Nunez - 9
Kelleher - 8

Rest of them were 6 at best.

Hugely disappointed again in Gakpo and Harvey. Robbo looked really poor, not too sure why he even started. Quansah struggled to handle the runs in behind all night.

Nunez - 9
Kelleher - 8

Rest of them were 6 at best.

Hugely disappointed again in Gakpo and Harvey. Robbo looked really poor, not too sure why he even started. Quansah struggled to handle the runs in behind all night.
Macca 6?

Assist too

Just wasn't overly impressed enough to give any higher. Midfield as a whole were pretty flat throughout. Some nice bits of quality with Mac and Szobo too when he came on but just not enough in general play.

Tough crowd.
I've been accused of being too generous in the past with ratings so I guess it swings roundabouts.

Today other than Nunez and Kelleher I wasn't too impressed, just how I saw it.

But another 5 goals scored without the guy who's been carrying our attack....so can't be too displeased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom