• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sparta Prague (H) - EL - Thursday 20:00

Looks like Szobo and Salah will start to build up their fitness. Guessing they will play about 45-60 mins.

Looks like Szobo and Salah will start to build up their fitness. Guessing they will play about 45-60 mins.

I’m nervous about injuries but it does come with the upside of them being sharp to beat United on Sunday.

I read elsewhere that Caoimhin might be out tonight for personal reasons

Well, hope its not serious enough to force is to play Adrian against Man U
No idea. Just reading on an Irish forum that a friend of a friend knows the family and related that. No idea what the personal reasons are.
Maybe he has a younger sibling turning twenty one.😂

No idea. Just reading on an Irish forum that a friend of a friend knows the family and related that. No idea what the personal reasons are.
Classic Irish post there.... similarly there's a Queeeeeveeeen cousin in Skerries area that is friends with my mate's Son

confirmed line up

Liverpool: Kelleher, Gomez, Endo, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Salah, Gakpo, Robertson, Clark, Quansah, Bradley.

Subs: Adrian, Mrozek, Van Dijk, Diaz, Mac Allister, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gordon, McConnell, Koumas, Danns, Musialowski.

Prepping for Monday

Kelleher must have got over his personal problems.
confirmed line up

Liverpool: Kelleher, Gomez, Endo, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Salah, Gakpo, Robertson, Clark, Quansah, Bradley.

Subs: Adrian, Mrozek, Van Dijk, Diaz, Mac Allister, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gordon, McConnell, Koumas, Danns, Musialowski.

confirmed line up

So

Kelleher - Bradley, Gomez, Quansah, Robertson - Endo - Szoboszlai, Clark - Salah, Gakpo, Nunez

Back
Top Bottom