• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Stats, stats and more stats (2013/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think that a couple of years ago our main attacking "threats" were Carroll and Downing.

Man City do make useful use of crosses though. Players like Navas and Kolarov are excellent at delivering an intelligent pass from a wing.

Yes but then they have either Negredo or Dzeko getting on the end of those crosses. It gives City an extra dimension in attack that we lack (not that I'm complaining but sometimes variation can be the key).

Bgr5Lc7CMAAzoDv.jpg

Seems like 2013/14 stats based on Suarez and Sturridge's figures

You wouldn't have Negredo's figures the way they are (36 games, 23 goals) in that case. He scored 25 goals in 36 league games for Sevilla in 2012/2013, and is currently on 9 goals from 23 games for City for 2013/2014. So I think the numbers are from his second half of his 2012/2013 Sevilla season in 2013, and the first half of the 2013/2014 City season in 2013.

You wouldn't have Negredo's figures the way they are (36 games, 23 goals) in that case. He scored 25 goals in 36 league games for Sevilla in 2012/2013, and is currently on 9 goals from 23 games for City for 2013/2014. So I think the numbers are from his second half of his 2012/2013 Sevilla season in 2013, and the first half of the 2013/2014 City season in 2013.

Which is weird because Suarez has 23 goals this season.

Not really anywhere to put this other than here 😉

A quick check of the thread on RedCafe with forecasts for their next 8 games shows this (over a hundred posters) :

United vs Liverpool Predictions :
United Win : 15
Draw : 15
Liverpool Win : The Rest (most forecasts are a win by 2-3 goals) :jawdrop:

Not really anywhere to put this other than here 😉

A quick check of the thread on RedCafe with forecasts for their next 8 games shows this (over a hundred posters) :

United vs Liverpool Predictions :
United Win : 15
Draw : 15
Liverpool Win : The Rest (most forecasts are a win by 2-3 goals) :jawdrop:

Maybe they're doing that thing we do.

I mean obviously Utd are going to tank us. Probably quite badly.

Voila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom