• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Steve Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

keniget

6CM Addict
Administrator
Have we done this yet?

Early days, but sitting pretty in 5th with 20 points.

West Brom weren't a terrible team when he took them over finishing 10th last season, but they're definitely over-achieving right now and looking pretty good whilst doing it.

How do we rate Clarke's managerial career so far and the inevitable question.... should we perhaps have considered him as a candidate?

I wanted him to stay, his defensive organisation is pretty good and I think Rodgers could have done with that to balance his 'philosophy'.

Have we (and spurs) appointed the wrong mourinho Protégé?

Clarke has Brought well and have Albion playing some decent stuff.

I didn't get the sense that he and Rodgers were suited to each other, especially as Clarke was his boss at Chelsea. Clarke's doing very well - I especially like the way West Brom look to attack the box in numbers.

For all his heralded defensive organisation, he's got West Brom playing some very neat, dare I say, positive football. Very promising start. Delighted for him. They're pretty much the first team I look out for once I've digested our latest anticlimax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom