• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sturridge Back in the new year... God willing - (looks up to the heavens) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kopblocks is all the lost souls banished from RAWK. They did have an ITK sticky but it seems to have gone now. He was shit and blatantly just guessing. Someone on here used to work with him and he had no sources then. His twitter is a mixture of ITK and advertising wallpapers for mobiles.
You might be talking about Karl (karlton81 on twitter) who I think had itk status on kopblocks. I used to work with him.

You might be talking about Karl (karlton81 on twitter) who I think had itk status on kopblocks. I used to work with him.
That's him. Sure he is probably a nice bloke but I had no interest in wallpapers for my phone or made up transfer rumours. 29K+ people are though so well done Karl.

Kopblocks is all the lost souls banished from RAWK. They did have an ITK sticky but it seems to have gone now. He was shit and blatantly just guessing. Someone on here used to work with him and he had no sources then. His twitter is a mixture of ITK and advertising wallpapers for mobiles.
Yep, thats the cunt.

Has a Liverpool player ever broken down in training three times in a row? Even Kewell chose to break down in games.

I think I posted last year that I've never quite took in the fact that Sturridge is a Liverpool a player and actually pretty amazing. It's like the whole thing was too good to be true, particularly with Suarez here also, and at any minute he'd turn out to be a bit rubbish. When he was out injured I almost completely forgot he even existed only to be once again surprised by how good he was when he was back in the team.

Now I only get reminded of his existence when this thread resurfaces and wonder whether that defence mechanism that anticipated the cruel sucker punch was right.

I'll be a nervous wreck watching Sturridge when he returns. I'll fear he's injured anytime he hits the deck.

DEVON, GET THE COTTON WOOL.

th
cotton_wool_500g_2.jpg

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho 3h3 hours ago
Rodgers on Sturridge: "He will be back here to finalise rehab in early Jan. He should be back playing mid to late Jan."

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a 10 min run out for morale sake against Wimbledon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom