• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd end throwing his shoe at the shit players like Moreno

images

Rodgers: I need all the moneyz to buy benteke and banana

Klopp: I don't believe in spending lots of money; I believe in training the players.

Rodgers: you don't train players; you train dogs.

Winning the league is one thing, but getting them past the qualification rounds in the CL will be his biggest target

Barca are listening to offer for Turan, I recall he said something positive about LFC once.

I would love to see him at LFC- showed the kinda of winning never say die mentality that we seem to lack at times.

I reckon Turan's future is in a deep lying playmaker role - exactly what we need (the role, not necessarily Turan).

Worth looking at.

I remember reading that Turan left A.Madrid because he was fed up having to work so hard under Simeone.

If that's true, I doubt he'd want to play under Klopp.

YES YES YES PLEASE!!! Told you about this guy!!!

Hoffenheim defender Niklas Sule on Liverpool list as manager Jurgen Klopp plans triple raid on Bundesliga

• Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is continuing his raid on the Bundesliga
  • Hoffenheim's German under-21 defender Niklas Sule heads his shortlist
  • Mario Gotze of Bayern Munich and Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius lined up
By JOE BERNSTEIN FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 23:38 GMT, 21 May 2016 | UPDATED: 23:40 GMT, 21 May 2016

View comments

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is planning to return to the Bundesliga again to sign a top defender because of doubts over three of his current centre-halves.
Hoffenheim's German under-21 defender Niklas Sule heads Klopp's shortlist having already snapped up Joel Matip from Schalke for next season.
And he also hopes to complete deals soon for long-held targets Mario Goetze of Bayern Munich and Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius.
347A0EE700000578-3602852-image-a-1_1463873654293.jpg

+4
Hoffenheim's German under-21 defender Niklas Sule has been listed as Liverpool's top target this summer
345989FC00000578-3602852-image-a-2_1463873664038.jpg

+4
Jurgen Klopp is planning to return to the Bundesliga again having already signed Schalke's Joel Matip
Klopp believes the influx of German mentality and athleticism will improve the club's chances of bouncing back next season from their disappointing Europa League final defeat against Sevilla on Wednesday night.
The manager knows in particular he has to strengthen in defence with major uncertainty over Martin Skrtel, Kolo Toure and Mamadou Sakho.
RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Turkish champions Besiktas head the chase for 31-year-old Skrtel who wants to leave Liverpool after eight years having become a bit-part player under Klopp.
Toure, 35, is out of contract with no meaningful discussions yet about a new deal despite his popularity within the club. Meanwhile, Sakho is awaiting his punishment for failing a drugs test in April and could be unavailable for a lengthy period.
347A0EE200000578-3602852-image-a-3_1463873667360.jpg

+4
The German manager also hopes that a reunion with Bayern Munich's Mario Gotze can materialise
342DAA2100000578-3602852-image-a-4_1463873669009.jpg

+4
He is also aiming to complete a deal soon for Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius, who is a long-held target
6ft5ins tall Sule is considered to have the aggression and physical attributes to thrive in the Premier League and could form an all-German pairing next season with 24-year-old Matip, who has agreed a move to Anfield after running down his deal with Schalke.
Goetze scored Germany's winner in the 2014 World Cup Final but is no longer guaranteed a starting position at Bayern while 22-year-old Karius will be signed to contest the No1 jersey with Simon Mignolet.
Klopp feels he only needs one additional centre-back with Joe Gomez due to return from injury to provide competition with Dejan Lovren. Brazilian midfielder Lucas can also play there in an emergency.
The Liverpool boos enquired about his former centre-half at Borussia Dortmund Neven Subotic in January but the Serbian international has since been out for two months with thrombosis.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ans-triple-raid-Bundesliga.html#ixzz49L29MHkG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Agger could be on his way to Newcastle if Rafa stays there. Out of contract this summer.

German partnership in CB and a German goalie

Yes.

Now more Germans to add to Gotze. I want a German side, full of Teutonic efficiency, Iron Cross steel and unfailing, unquestioning following of orders

Jawohl!

Chelsea rumas:

[article]According to Corriere dello Sport, Chelsea are launching an offer for Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan.

Meanwhile, Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims that Chelsea are close to signing Inter Milan goalkeeper Samir Handanovic.

One of the best goalkeepers in Italy, Handanovic has emerged as a key player for Inter Milan in recent years.

Tuttosport report that Inter Milan Sporting Director Piero Ausilio is heading to London for talks with Chelsea.

And, that Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini has given his blessing to the move. When Handanovic leaves the Nerazzurri he will be replaced by PSG custodian Salvatore Sirigu.[/article]

I wonder where Matic & Courtois end up if the above happen ...

Wouldn't be surprised if Courtois ends up at PSG. They need a top class keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom