• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Boateng has been very good while Benatia has had quite a poor season.
Hummels and Boateng is better in all honesty.
But if Ancelotti decides to play only CBs in central defence they still need him. Very good player.

Barca are listening to offer for Turan, I recall he said something positive about LFC once.

I would love to see him at LFC- showed the kinda of winning never say die mentality that we seem to lack at times.
Well, that didn't last long!

Benetia didn't quite justify his hype at Bayern, for whatever reason (mostly injuries). I also think Boateng might be a better fit with a cultured CB like Hummels, Benatia is too similar to him.

@Anfieldlnsider: Liverpool have made an offer for Ajax's youth striker Lee Thallvijnisha. Has an excellent goal record at all levels.

Never heard of him.

Good point. My impression is that Zlatan is even more self-centred now than he was then, but I guess if they've done it once they can do it again.

And Zlatan will unfortunately score for fun against the kind of defending prevalent in the Prem last season, even if only for a season or so.

Good point. My impression is that Zlatan is even more self-centred now than he was then, but I guess if they've done it once they can do it again.

And Zlatan will unfortunately score for fun against the kind of defending prevalent in the Prem last season, even if only for a season or so.
I think Zlatan has been very complimentary about Mourinho in the past.

Zlatan is pretty much a twitter parody account these days; he knows what the perception of him is and plays up to it. It's like when David Hasselhoff started referring to himself as the hoff, whatever minuscule humour existed gets wiped out immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom