• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subotic also gave an interview stating that he's looking for a move in order to get more 1st team football.
Doesn't want to sit on the bench and just collect his salary.
There's a joke to be made here about getting paid in GBP versus the Euro, but I can't quite pull it off.

Nah, its a decent source

DxpoUKUZ_normal.png
Raphael Honigstein (@honigstein)
26.06.2016, 21.00
Dortmund have sent an official to Manchester, Mkhitaryan deal nearly done

Surely that's the wrong way round ? In what world does the seller run around after the buyer ??

Surely that's the wrong way round ? In what world does the seller run around after the buyer ??

If someone offered me 30 million for a player with one year left and won't sign another contract I'd follow them to the toilet to get the signature.

Crazy!

Marseille have reportedly accepted Crystal Palace's €38m offer for #BEL international Michy Batshuayi. #CPFC #OM

Unreal, Crystal Palace bidding 32m on a player????

I reckon player will delay offer until spurs bid, no way is he going to palace.

Maybe you now believe me. £30m isn't that much money for a PL club. Every club in the PL can afford to pay £50m for a player. My guess is that we will see a lot of £30m+ deals this summer. I won't be surprised if it will be 20+ £30m+ deals.

Palace are also in talks with Steve Mandanda on a free transfer. Decent signing that if it comes off.

Not convinced about Mandanda. Maybe I've been unlucky but I haven't been over-impressed by the (admittedly limited number of) displays I've seen from him.

I think we should consider raiding Faroe Islands for talent.

They've probably learnt a lot from Iceland and will aim for the World Cup in two years. We need to sign them up before they become out of reach.

I wonder if Wenger might use that Vardy money with a bid for Sturridge? Hope not. He's certainly after an established goalscorer.

Why would we even consider selling to Arsenal? That wont happen.

I dunno. Seems unlikley, but Klopp doesn't strike me as the sort of manager who is overly keen on players who make it clear they want to leave. I know he kicked up a fuss about Goetze, but I'm not sure he's as clsoe with any Liverpool players (yet).

Maybe we will go the entire summer without losing any player we would prefer to keep. Would make a nice change, even if that list is fucking short.

I dunno. Seems unlikley, but Klopp doesn't strike me as the sort of manager who is overly keen on players who make it clear they want to leave. I know he kicked up a fuss about Goetze, but I'm not sure he's as clsoe with any Liverpool players (yet).

Maybe we will go the entire summer without losing any player we would prefer to keep. Would make a nice change, even if that list is fucking short.

Ha, thats true. Dont think Klopp will sell Sturridge regardless this season. Next summer could be different depending on both our and his success.
The list is short mind. Very short.

Surely one of these Chinese clubs will be happy to apunk similar figures of cash on super Mario?!

Apparently Woy might slip straight into a Chinese management job. He's earned 15m odd from a predictably fucking awful England tenure and then might well go straight into a 5m a year contract in China as a reward for what? Being English?

He's a fucking (rich) clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom