• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs closing in on Grealish. Villa want 30-40 mill £.........

They're in the sort of weak bargaining position that will have Levy licking his lips.

Best they can hope for is that Spurs keep fucking them for so long in negotiations, they get saved by a quick, bigger bid. Otherwise they'll settle for £20m, or less.

And, in an parallel universe, a Liverpool fan is disappointed.

Oh, wait, that's this universe.

No, in this universe Spurs fans are telling everyone how disappointed we are, whilst we're not paying attention as we're busy signing Alisson and Fekir.

Really? Hazard is worth at least that on his own.
He's an incredible player, but it seems he only turns up half the time at Chelsea recently, I don't think he's fully with Chelsea these days, and he ain't getting any younger. Given that Cortious was £35million, I think £115m is good value for Hazard, and I think the move is best for all parties.

He's an incredible player, but it seems he only turns up half the time at Chelsea recently, I don't think he's fully with Chelsea these days, and he ain't getting any younger. Given that Cortious was £35million, I think £115m is good value for Hazard, and I think the move is best for all parties.
He plays for the manager.

When they won the league with Conte he was incredible. Then he couldn't be arsed last season

Get on his good side and he's good enough to carry you to a title

He plays for the manager.

When they won the league with Conte he was incredible. Then he couldn't be arsed last season

Get on his good side and he's good enough to carry you to a title

What if he can't be arsed this season? I dunno, I think Chelsea could do with starting a fresh without him, he just seems like too much of a prima donna there.

What if he can't be arsed this season? I dunno, I think Chelsea could do with starting a fresh without him, he just seems like too much of a prima donna there.

He's hardly a prima donna. He's pretty reserved and hardly talks, from what I can see.

He's hardly a prima donna. He's pretty reserved and hardly talks, from what I can see.

Though it is true he practically downs tools if he's mardy with the boss. He clearly had a massive problem with Maureen and was shite after the season of his life. Maureen goes and he switches the tap on again. Rinse and repeat.

There's that air of me me me about him at Chelsea, something which is compounded by the fact that if the manager isn't 100% to his liking he doesn't bother, as he's done twice now. It was refreshing seeing him play for Belgium because he was all for the team there, and he's such an amazing talent when he's like that. The reason I think he should move from his side is that I can't see him ever being like that again at Chelsea, he clearly wants to move, and has said as much publicly already, £115m is great value for a 27 year old, it's best for all parties to say goodbye now.

Though it is true he practically downs tools if he's mardy with the boss. He clearly had a massive problem with Maureen and was shite after the season of his life. Maureen goes and he switches the tap on again. Rinse and repeat.
That character you just described is Made for Real Madrid !!!! He will fit perfectly.

Hazard is worth £150m minimum.

Anything less and they'll have been had.

The way the market's going though they should really be looking for around £200m.

There's that air of me me me about him at Chelsea, something which is compounded by the fact that if the manager isn't 100% to his liking he doesn't bother, as he's done twice now. It was refreshing seeing him play for Belgium because he was all for the team there, and he's such an amazing talent when he's like that. The reason I think he should move from his side is that I can't see him ever being like that again at Chelsea, he clearly wants to move, and has said as much publicly already, £115m is great value for a 27 year old, it's best for all parties to say goodbye now.
To be fair, you could half levy similar criticism at Gerrard during his playing days

If Chelsea get less than £200m for the pair they are getting absolutly hosed. We just paid £68m for a keeper who isnt as good as Curtois and Hazard is easily worth more than Barca paid for Coutinho.

To be fair, you could half levy similar criticism at Gerrard during his playing days

I must disagree. In Gerrard'a moat vocally mardy season, when he was being played on the right in a free role (Rafa's second season I think), and he was being encouraged by every interviewer to complain that he wasn't in the centre of midfield, he scored about 20 goals and was absolutely incredible.

Chelsea would be insane to sell Hazard for less than 150m GBP. In this market and with him at his peak... wow.

And as Real is Hazard's dream destination I think he's less likely to down tools and throw a strop, which reduces the risk to Real.

Problem is, Hazard has 2 years left on his contract and wont sign a new one. Same with Courtois but 1 year left.

They could easily get rinsed regarding a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom