• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors of Vidal joining Barcelona. Now thats a weird move by them if true.

Confirmed, £27M. Don't see how it's weird – they've lost Mascherano and Paulinho, need more steel and experience in midfield. I always liked Vidal, I think he's the kind of player every winning team should have.

Confirmed, £27M. Don't see how it's weird – they've lost Mascherano and Paulinho, need more steel and experience in midfield. I always liked Vidal, I think he's the kind of player every winning team should have.

Its more that this transfer is a few years to late. How much will a 31 year old Vidal contribute?

I see Atletico have signed up Rodri from Villareal for 18 mill. That seems a much more sensible, long term signing then a «big name end of the career» type that Barca have done.

Burnley in talks to sign Hart for 14m apparently.
They should try Mingolet, cheaper and better but course Dyche won't and rather pay the english preimum.

Its more that this transfer is a few years to late. How much will a 31 year old Vidal contribute?

I see Atletico have signed up Rodri from Villareal for 18 mill. That seems a much more sensible, long term signing then a «big name end of the career» type that Barca have done.

I don't think Barca are thinking about long-term. I think they want to win at least one more CL before the Messi era ends.

I don't think Barca are thinking about long-term. I think they want to win at least one more CL before the Messi era ends.

He’s yet another player without a European passport, so not sure if the short term planning is there either.

They should buy Mignolet. He was on the bench for the CL finals recently. Good experienced players for them...

Aparantly Klopp said when asked about further signings something along the lines of ‘I wouldnt want to kill your transfer dreams, people sit up all day watching so we will see’

Then loads about letting players go.
I didnt hear this, just read it somewhere.

I would he surprised if we brought anyone else in. I think Shaqiri and Sturridge have dictated we wont.

Aparantly Klopp said when asked about further signings something along the lines of ‘I wouldnt want to kill your transfer dreams, people sit up all day watching so we will see’

I would he surprised if we brought anyone else in. I think Shaqiri and Sturridge have dictated we wont.

Seen that, but there is a quote also post the napoli game not ruling it out. I'm sure there will be just outgoings

Yeah I saw that too, he didn't insinuate that we definitely wouldn't be signing anyone but he did make it clear that he thought we would be selling and that he considers the squad to be too large as is...

I suspect that IF we can offload a bunch then he will snaffle up another good player...

Regardless, I think we've got a good bunch already.

Yeah I saw that too, he didn't insinuate that we definitely wouldn't be signing anyone but he did make it clear that he thought we would be selling and that he considers the squad to be too large as is...

I suspect that IF we can offload a bunch then he will snaffle up another good player...

Regardless, I think we've got a good bunch already.
No he didn't. Where on earth did you get that from ?! He certainly didn't rule out another signing, which he is normally adamant about. He could be waiting on developments with Fekir or Pilisic, or maybe not.

No he didn't. Where on earth did you get that from ?! He certainly didn't rule out another signing, which he is normally adamant about. He could be waiting on developments with Fekir or Pilisic, or maybe not.

He said so in the post match interview. he said that if he was managing another Club he would be happy to buy either of these fantastic players or something in those lines, and added that even if we were big enough to keep them all, it might not be the case as the Squad was too big at the moment. But we would definately not give away any to strengthen others, which means we will only sell for the right price.

I think its more if a CB becomes available. Fekir seems nearly impossible now.
Tarkowski or Lascelles is my bet.

The fuck this tarkowski talk from?

Stay away from Burnley defenders

BREAKING: Thibaut Courtois has personally told Maurizio Sarri that he wants to leave Chelsea for Real Madrid.

Source: @ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom