• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. Watching the gradual death of Chelsea is going to be great.

Agreed - I am loving their slow downfall. The pulling power is poor as highlighted in awful recent purchases like Barkley & Drinkwater. Long may it continue.

Representatives from Manchester United have approached Bayern Munich over a possible deal for centre-back Jerome Boateng, according to Sky in Germany.
They believe the Bundesliga champions will demand around £45m for the German international.
Boateng is thought to be open to a move if conditions are right but Paris Saint-Germain are also known to be keen on the 29-year old.

Representatives from Manchester United have approached Bayern Munich over a possible deal for centre-back Jerome Boateng, according to Sky in Germany.
They believe the Bundesliga champions will demand around £45m for the German international.
Boateng is thought to be open to a move if conditions are right but Paris Saint-Germain are also known to be keen on the 29-year old.
Id love this. Hes fucking hopeless

I dont think he's hopeless, he's good when he's fit. But 45 mill, 29 years old and they have other needs in that team. Thats as Woland says, a waste of money.

I think what United are missing is their usual cunt of a striker. Van Nistelwhore, Ronaldhoe, Van Prostitute etc

They're missing a manager that isnt the most negative cunt in football. Hopefully they are stuck with the cunt they've got for a long time.

Oddly Modo has a point this time. Manure have always had some sort of iconic figure, but there's no Ronaldo or Beckham or Rooneh anymore. Pogba was meant to be it but he looks shit for them and hasn't filled those boots at all. It was my fear when Gerrard retired but Klopp appeared and suddenly there's a load of really cool fuckers in the squad. Every Manure player looks like they're playing because they have to.

I think when they bought Pogba they thought they were getting a Gerrard type. Remember on like 65 mins and the game was going nowhere and suddenly you'd see him go, fuck this, and start covering three times more ground than everyone else, twatting their players and you knew that in about two minutes he was going to murder one in from thirty yards? Well Pogba looked like that on Youtube, but fortunately he either hasn't got it in him or Maureen has fucked him up.

Now they look like a load of plodders, where we seem to have a load of Gerrards.

I dont think he's hopeless, he's good when he's fit. But 45 mill, 29 years old and they have other needs in that team. Thats as Woland says, a waste of money.
Hes shit and massively unsuited to the premier league.
And that they are after CBs given they score fuck all is hilarious.

They are missing a manager that is able to work With the players that are there. Big difference between Mourinho and Klopp/Pochetino/Wenger etc. etc. Klopp said day 1 that he wanted to work With who is at the Club already. He has over the years changed personell, but he has also kept faith in players that was well written off by most others during his tenure (Lovren/Moreno/Studge/Mignolet etc).

They've been trying to get rid of him for the last 2 windows and not had any takers, it'll be pretty funny if utd only sign him before the end of the window considering they already 5 have 5 CB's, and he doesn't improve what they've got.

Agree with that. I think he is going to be quality. Cannot see Newcastle sell him for less than 50 though.
Ive followed Lascelles since Rafa started using him regularly before they dropped out of the prem. Potential to become a top quality player.

I'd love it because the defence is the least of their worries. Total waste of money if true.
Their defence is their biggest issue : not only do they need a CB but also a LB and RB. Their other issue is RW but that pales compared to their defence. Relying on it's performance last season is very misleading.

I don't get why people think CB isn't an issue for then?

They've got Bailly....and that's it. The rest are shite

Midfield and attack should resolve under a different manager, but their defence is fuuuuucked

I don't get why people think CB isn't an issue for then?

They've got Bailly....and that's it. The rest are shite

Midfield and attack should resolve under a different manager, but their defence is fuuuuucked
They have Bailly, Jones, Smalling, Rojo and Lindelof.
Thats as good as we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom