• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Swingers & swinging...

Oncey's Poll

• Total voters
[quote author=Roger REDerer link=topic=24077.msg587017#msg587017 date=1212508613]
Oh ffs foureyes, light the fcuk up you onion bajhee farting pansy.

Just cos you're fucking asian, it doesnt mean the whole world has to be extra sensitive to your colour and watch what they say or joke about. In fact, you're probably more racist than most of us cos it seems to bother you more and you think of 'race' more than us. What defines a 'racist' ? It's when that person sees the world through a pair of 'race'-tinted glasses. Everything's that going on in this world, or said to you has to go through your filter in that if it's racist, prejudiced, or stereotyped or not. Gawd, it must feel real miserably uptight being you.

I suggest you take a leaf out of ppl's books such as Anita, Asim, SingleRider, Ong, LeTallecWiz and probably even myself...by removing that pair of glasses and seeing the world how it should be seen....with the heart.

Do they care if someone makes a joke bout their race ? Especially on an internet website ? Do they fcuk.

Look around these boards and you'll notice, every now and then, ppl take the piss out of the Oirish. But do you see a huge, overly-dramatic tantrum thrown about ? Hell naw. Banter, rather than arguments, ensues instead.

My joke about onion bajhees may be a bit tasteless (blatantly a lie cos I find onion bajhees yummy) but there was in no way whatsoever, meant to be racist nor was it intended to insult. It's not my fault you took it the wrong way and made a big fuss out of it.

See what you've fcukign done. You made me try to write a long-winded post, which I've hardly done so for like a million years. My vocab's pretty limited and it makes it look incoherent.

*tries to use the excuse of a poor command of English language to get away out of a messy situation once again*
[/quote]

Whoa there cowboy!

Don't taint me with this shit. For the record, I thought what you said was crude, offensive, and smacked of a casual racism that was just downright ugly.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not averse to sending myself up a bit and having a laugh and a joke about race/colour and that - but what you said and more importantly how you said it just doesn't read right whichever way you look at it.

I've got mates that make little comments about "Your Lot" or call me a darkie, but we all know it's a joke and all very tongue in cheek - taken out of context though it looks terrible. However, because we all know each other and each others boundaries then it's all fine.

You don't know Foureyes well enough, or probably more pertinently - he doesn't like you enough - for you to be making those kind of comments, and more to the point they weren't actually said in a light-hearted, banterish type of way. The tone was mocking, sneering and cringeworthy and to make it worse when you should be holding your hands up and apologising for getting it *so* wrong, again, you go and make it worse by launching into this tirade.

You're your own worst enemy Rog, and you're on your own on this one.

Right, back to people who fuck stranger's dogs, or something

Christ, I had to leave this thread yesterday for dinner and bed, I've come back and ten pages later there's still scant reference to car keys on floors or anything

*grumpyface*

Fuck me, another ten pages in and it's STILL raging.

Some very relevant points from Neets and Asim here.

I think the general consensus would be that whilst Roger's comments do not conform to a definition of racism, as Asim points out, there was undoubtedly a racial undertone.

By the way Rog, you can't use the old 'I'm Chinese, I can't be racist' card.

The Chinese are one of the most racist societies on earth. FACT

Finally, I've reached the end of this thread. I feel like there should be someone here to wrap me in tinfoil and give me some Lucozade or something.

Right, here's my two cents on the whole issue.

Foureyes, you're well off the mark.

Think of it like this . . .

Take 99% of us (in fact, probably more) - say we came home one day and said to the missus: "Baby, you know what I really wanna do? I wanna take a baseball bat, and shove it in your arse, and fuck that shit so hard it nearly makes it turn inside out, and I want to video that shit and post it on the internet so the whole world can see it"

Now, virtually all the women in the known universe would probably turn round at this point and say "How can you possibly say that to me, even think it, and love me?"

However . . . there are some girls out there, not many it's true, but some, who would think "Oh my God, you're my perfect man! I Love you so much right now"

Now, apply this to swinging. For the vast majority of us if our other half turned round and said "I want to fuck other people" it would effectively mean this relationship is over, I'm outta here.

However, there are some people out there that would find this a real turn on, and if you, like me, believe in True Love, and if we assume that these two people have found True Love - then they will be the perfect match for each other in each and every way, and as part of this true, perfect love there will be an element of trust so strong and unshakeable that not only will it not contravene their love to watch them fuck someone else - in fact it will be an assertion of their love, an affirmation - as if to say "I love and trust you *so* much, I can watch and enjoy you fucking other people, as you watch and enjoy me fucking other people, because it makes us happy, because we're a pair of kinky arse freaks that aren't quite right to a lot of people, but we're just right for each other."

And that's the way I see it.

Incidentally, anyone who's interested beth7828@aol.com and her fella are looking for bisexuals to join them. He wants to suck on a big fat cock and she wants to lick a little pussy.

She's got great tits (about a 9.2 actually) and she can take a whole fist up her arse. I'm sure she'd be interested in a spot of double anal as well, so if anyone does like a bit of the old swinging, get in touch and let us know how it went.

Hugs and Kisses

x

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=24077.msg592602#msg592602 date=1213126070]
Finally, I've reached the end of this thread. I feel like there should be someone here to wrap me in tinfoil and give me some Lucozade or something.

Right, here's my two cents on the whole issue.

Foureyes, you're well off the mark.

Think of it like this . . .

Take 99% of us (in fact, probably more) - say we came home one day and said to the missus: "Baby, you know what I really wanna do? I wanna take a baseball bat, and shove it in your arse, and fuck that shit so hard it nearly makes it turn inside out, and I want to video that shit and post it on the internet so the whole world can see it"

Now, virtually all the women in the known universe would probably turn round at this point and say "How can you possibly say that to me, even think it, and love me?"

However . . . there are some girls out there, not many it's true, but some, who would think "Oh my God, you're my perfect man! I Love you so much right now"

Now, apply this to swinging. For the vast majority of us if our other half turned round and said "I want to fuck other people" it would effectively mean this relationship is over, I'm outta here.

However, there are some people out there that would find this a real turn on, and if you, like me, believe in True Love, and if we assume that these two people have found True Love - then they will be the perfect match for each other in each and every way, and as part of this true, perfect love there will be an element of trust so strong and unshakeable that not only will it not contravene their love to watch them fuck someone else - in fact it will be an assertion of their love, an affirmation - as if to say "I love and trust you *so* much, I can watch and enjoy you fucking other people, as you watch and enjoy me fucking other people, because it makes us happy, because we're a pair of kinky arse freaks that aren't quite right to a lot of people, but we're just right for each other."

And that's the way I see it.

Incidentally, anyone who's interested beth7828@aol.com and her fella are looking for bisexuals to join them. He wants to suck on a big fat cock and she wants to lick a little pussy.

She's got great tits (about a 9.2 actually) and she can take a whole fist up her arse. I'm sure she'd be interested in a spot of double anal as well, so if anyone does like a bit of the old swinging, get in touch and let us know how it went.

Hugs and Kisses

x
[/quote]

I just don't see it at all mate. I guess it's not black and white and more to do with feelings and emotions. But I still don't see it. At all. But each to their own and if they enjoy it and it floats their respective boats, then that's cool.

Nope, but some bloke asked me if I'd shag his missus. She obviously said she liked me cause she was making obvious moves on me throughout the night. I declined the offer. Wasn't too sure if he wanted to watch and didn't wanna ask details. It was a bit weird, and also a pity as she was hot.

I wouldn't let another bloke near my other half, I would let her have as much fun with a chick as she wants. As long as I'm there of course.

[quote author=foureyes link=topic=24077.msg602882#msg602882 date=1214314656]
I just don't see it at all mate. I guess it's not black and white and more to do with feelings and emotions. But I still don't see it. At all. But each to their own and if they enjoy it and it floats their respective boats, then that's cool.
[/quote]

So you and Beth didn't hit it off then?

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=24077.msg606530#msg606530 date=1214816828]
[quote author=foureyes link=topic=24077.msg602882#msg602882 date=1214314656]
[/quote]

So you and Beth didn't hit it off then?
[/quote]

She never replied.

Back
Top Bottom