• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Anthony turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do it all the time

(on the console). It's great when you're mentally slow and have no idea where your teammates are.

Generally, I do enjoy a nice piece of skill and showboating but not that one. I used to love to watch Ronaldinho's showboating and skills. But those were never meant to show disrespect or humiliate a weak opponent deliberately. Often he would be in a tight situation surrounded by defenders and pull off a brilliant trick to get away.

Not quite sure, what Antony was achieving there. They were playing a team that was no match for them. He was not under any pressure. So why do it?

Like peekay, I love watching skillful players in football - Ronaldinho was one of my favs of all time.

That piece of skill is not really accomplishing anything so it comes across a bit pointless and lame but I'm not really bothered by it.

People in football get far too precious about stupid shit. So what if he's showboating a bit...

Now this is disrespect:

Yeah, what exact advantage does that move give you? Stupid trick.

My favourite ever showboating skill is Djalminha's rainbow flick

Like peekay, I love watching skillful players in football - Ronaldinho was one of my favs of all time.

That piece of skill is not really accomplishing anything so it comes across a bit pointless and lame but I'm not really bothered by it.

People in football get far too precious about stupid shit. So what if he's showboating a bit...

Now this is disrespect:

Personally prefer the Jordan dunk on Motambo. Not as violent but the finger shake afterward makes it up.

Personally prefer the Jordan dunk on Motambo. Not as violent but the finger shake afterward makes it up.

Jordan was ‘disrespecting’ players all the time and if he was still playing in today’s league, he’d be owning everybody and making them look silly. He’d be averaging 45-50. Easy. No doubt about it.

Ppl talk bout LJ and KD being better. Come on. They obviously didn’t watch Jordan enough. Steph Curry ? Give me a break.

Its a stupid nothing trick that sums up an unintelligent player. He also does that stupid Ronaldo move with his left foot. Have to say that even though he has scored a couple of goals, Anthony looks very meh so far. More interested in showboating and has the same attitude, intelligence and stupid frown as Richarlison.
The 100 mill euros should have been half that. Utd got rinsed.

Give me Ronaldinho every day of the week instead of this stupid prick.

I'm in favour of more flair in the game, bit pointless doing it when completely unmarked versus using it as a surprise to get around a player and into space.

I like the skill, that’s pretty difficult to do but i had to Google who United were playing. Quite embarrassing to do that in a David v Goliath fixture within Europes second tier competition.

This clip doesn't show the fact he passed the ball straight out of play with an overhit pass after this and looked extremely sheepish.

As for the skill itself - I don't really care. I generally enjoy seeing skills and tricks in football. I enjoy it even more when it doesn't work out, or they get absolutely wiped out, so it's win/win.

Yeah, what exact advantage does that move give you? Stupid trick.

My favourite ever showboating skill is Djalminha's rainbow flick

Has nothing on Ossie Ardiles rainbow flick in Escape to Victory.

Ha, love it!

We need more of this in football.

They started letting that stuff in baseball now.
Normally, you'd get hit if you admired your home run etc, but now? they all taunt etc ...

You remember this one? Fucking hell - vince had just unreal hops ... Weis is over 7ft!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom