• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Masters

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=44796.msg1312906#msg1312906 date=1302445802]
[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=44796.msg1312851#msg1312851 date=1302434354]
a one under round should do it for Rory today. I actually think Luke Donald might have an outside chance as well, he's slowly crept up the leaderboard.
[/quote]

It's the South African fella I'd be worried about
[/quote]Good shout Ross

To all my fellow disappointed Norn Iron posters, watch this and it'll cheer you up...

Saturday afternoon, Belfast city center!!

I've watched it about 100 times and am still pissing myself. The bit where the beat kicks in and he does that fucking stupid hop dance thing Frankies do kills me everytime. Absolute gold.

Schwartel was 14/1 before play yesterday, but I didn't want to back against Rory.

I'm thrilled that Schwartzel won it. He played steady golf and birdied a few spectacular shots. However, I feel for Rory. What an exciting talent! If only he had an older playing partner who put his arm around him and told him to shut out the disaster of that 10th hole and calm down, he would have still won it. He's got the game and the shots to dominate the game. Now he needs that winning mentality.

It was a brilliant final day and anybody could of won it. Golf is in a pretty healthy state if that last round was anything to go by.

[quote author=RolandG link=topic=44796.msg1313282#msg1313282 date=1302526384]
I'm thrilled that Schwartzel won it. He played steady golf and birdied a few spectacular shots. However, I feel for Rory. What an exciting talent! If only he had an older playing partner who put his arm around him and told him to shut out the disaster of that 10th hole and calm down, he would have still won it. He's got the game and the shots to dominate the game. Now he needs that winning mentality.

It was a brilliant final day and anybody could of won it. Golf is in a pretty healthy state if that last round was anything to go by.
[/quote]

Why would anyone on the last day of a major offer any encouragement to a playing partner who's beginning to unravel ?

He was indeed.

I'm sure Cabrera did feel sympathy for Rory as he watched him fall apart but there was no way he was going to show it. In fact playing alongside him when it was all happening probably didn't help help the Argie much.

[quote author=Niall K link=topic=44796.msg1313336#msg1313336 date=1302532159]

[/quote]

Why would anyone on the last day of a major offer any encouragement to a playing partner who's beginning to unravel ?
[/quote]

Sportmanship

[quote author=RolandG link=topic=44796.msg1314059#msg1314059 date=1302611989]
[quote author=Niall K link=topic=44796.msg1313336#msg1313336 date=1302532159]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sportmanship

[/quote]

It would be sporting indeed.

But it's not very likely to happen though

Back
Top Bottom