• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The other games thread, August 11-14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever journo linked us to Villa’s Camara last week is having an absolute laugh…he’s fucking useless.

Statement win for Newcastle here, especially in the second half. They're getting in behind so easy. Could have been seven.

£55m

Untitled.jpg

Been watching the German Community Shield. Bayern have been awful. Could be 5 down.
I reckon Tuchel won't last. Rubbish coach. It should be Dortmund playing tonight.

Lol it would be very possible he has arrived at Bayen just in time to see their dominance wane.

Watching MOTD - how good is Estupinan!!?? He had an excellent season last year and has absolutely monstered Luton today.

Watching MOTD - how good is Estupinan!!?? He had an excellent season last year and has absolutely monstered Luton today.
He was indeed excellent last season, another reason why i doubt if Caicedo is worth it, considering he had that guy plus Mac.

On another noelte, is that Tonali fella a DM or a box to box man or a Thiago type ?

He was indeed excellent last season, another reason why i doubt if Caicedo is worth it, considering he had that guy plus Mac.

On another noelte, is that Tonali fella a DM or a box to box man or a Thiago type ?

Box to box, I would say, but in an intelligent Italian way. People compared him to Pirlo early on, but he is a very different type - more like Khedira or Ambrosini.

Good player, but probably not the type we needed IMO.

To be fair, Tuchel has been strangely disappointing at Bayern even before Kane arrived. This is not the first time he was at a loss to explain why his team didn’t perform at all. There are some weird dynamics going on at Bayern.

Box to box, I would say, but in an intelligent Italian way. People compared him to Pirlo early on, but he is a very different type - more like Khedira or Ambrosini.

Good player, but probably not the type we needed IMO.
He was superb today despite the fact that it was his first game in english football. I am not sure what we need but it was miles better than anything i have seen from our midfielders last season. For 55m, i'll take him in a heartbeat. Unfortunately we don't have a competent scouting department. I don't think we even have one.

Isak looks like he’s going to continue his form from last season this year.

Wilson scores too.

And was me thinking Newcastle would struggle early doors.

Haha, well played uncle Roy. To be honest, I probably disagree with most of our fans’ opinion of him - that Liverpool spell was a disaster, but that can happen even to the best managers (Ancelotti at Bayern anyone?). He’s proven himself to be a good manager - possibly the best English manager of the last 20 years - and his longevity at the top level deserves respect.

Haha, well played uncle Roy. To be honest, I probably disagree with most of our fans’ opinion of him - that Liverpool spell was a disaster, but that can happen even to the best managers (Ancelotti at Bayern anyone?). He’s proven himself to be a good manager - possibly the best English manager of the last 20 years - and his longevity at the top level deserves respect.

Wtf!

Another soft pen given by VAR. Fucking hate what has happened to this game.

Yeah, dumb pen. Sure, the Spurs player did touch the Brentford player but it wasn't enough to impede him like that. Very theatrical imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom