• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The players wanted Rafa

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOoooo_072058_1920206.jpg

I'm sorry for Rafa, who would have loved another chance, but it would not have been the right decision either for the club or ultimately for him.

Rafa really needs to move on.
I think its great that he, Montse and the girls feel at home on the Wirral and don't want to move, and have strong affections for the club.
I think he could do a job for another club, but for both our sakes he needs to forget about managing Liverpool

Yeah, would love to hear them if Rafa had come back and dropped them. Players are last people owners should be listening to.

Imagine Stevie G having a say on our transfer targets ... Joe Cole is as good as Messi oh dear.

It seems that maybe the 'don't go back' thing should be caveated with don't go back 'if they aren't very good'.

You can apply the same logic to women who will suck your dick.

Rodgers' arrival at Anfield has been welcomed by Reds goalkeeper Jose Reina.

The Spain international, currently preparing for his country's defence of their European Championship title, told El Pais: 'His team has played well this year with an ethos that I share and Liverpool is also known to play the passing game but it is easier said than done.

'Rodgers is welcomed and I am at his disposal. We have won a trophy this year but it is clear that in recent seasons we should have done better.'

Still don't get why people wanted him back

Champions league victory, regular champions league finals and semi finals, regularly knocking chelsea out of cups, FA Cup, 89 points, Pepe, Xabi, Torres, Juve away, Barca away, Real at home, bumming Manure at their place. annoying Moyes, Ferguson, Allerdyce et al. Just few reasons. Can understand why people did and why people didn't. Just saying.

When I was looking at it logically Rafa's cv is easily the best of the bunch we could realistically attract, so I wanted him.

Now I've bought into this dream of Rodgers long term strategy.

However when you look at the cl money doubling in two years & owners who won't or can't invest massively it's a huge gamble, rafa represented less of a risk in the short to medium term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom