• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The search for a new DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it, but we know that Hendo isn't a DM. We finally started winning shit when Klopp realised it too and bought Fabs.
Selling Fabs will leave us with a gap, while Hendo has at least 5 players competing for his position.

That's true. I think the reality is that we are now subject to the same logic that has fucked us up for ages:

It makes sense to sell, but we have no confidence we will invest to replace the player, so you start thinking about holding on to everyone.

tchoy-jpg.2786

This (blue, season 21/22) was the Aucho Tchouameni we were after last season. :(

at.jpg

Fuck this - lets just get Thuram, Kone, and Lavia - that will sort us for the next 8 years.
Kalvin Phillips being linked, which was always going to happen
£115m budget, name 3 players you'd sign?
Looking at a few stats,
I'm going with
Edson Alvarez
Teun Koopenmieners
Lloyd Kelly/Tosin from fulham
I am looking at players who know they'll be rotation / back-up players

Bothers me a little that Kalvin Philips is a Man C player but if he's available and 100% fit, I'd be fine with it.

West Ham looking at the same market but with £100m in their pocket

Never heard of Wieffer before but he has some good stats. No idea what he's worth.

I've liked Alvarez for a while and his stats aren't too bad either. Plus he's available for 35-40M euros so I personally hope we are interested. I think he can do a more than decent job as Fabs replacement.

Regarding Wieffer, last season was his 1st in Dutch top flight - and an impressive one.

mw.jpg
mw2.jpg

Zubimendi has a 52 mill £ release clause. Doesnt look like he wants to move away from Sociedad though.

Andre Trindade from Fluminense. Seems to be the next big thing from Brazil. His scout reports seems very promising. Doesnt fit the ready made signing we want though.

According to Graeme Bailey of 90min, Arsenal and Liverpool are among the clubs to have held talks with the agent of Andre Trindade about a potential move to the Premier League this summer.

The 21-year-old has risen through the youth ranks to Fluminense’s first-team, making 141 appearances in all competitions, scoring three goals with three assists.

Not sure how trustable this guy is but from what I have seen, amongst those young midfielders plying their trade in Argentina & Brazil over the past season, Andre > Danilo, Gomes and Valera

That "list" has several players that cant play as a 6, so its about as useful as the rest of Reddys reporting.

Looks like another one of recommendations has entered the rumour mill
Though he isn't really a 6 though

He's already said he's the best young south American DM..

What more is there to say?
Got a pair of big balls on him, I like it.

He's not said that though Nomad, stop it.

In any case he's got a bit to go to convince me, that cameo v Senegal clip I just watched showed a very safe passer of the ball and nothing else.

Got a pair of big balls on him, I like it.

He's not said that though Nomad, stop it.

In any case he's got a bit to go to convince me, that cameo v Senegal clip I just watched showed a very safe passer of the ball and nothing else.
From KB

Not sure how trustable this guy is but from what I have seen, amongst those young midfielders plying their trade in Argentina & Brazil over the past season, Andre > Danilo, Gomes and Valera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom