• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

localny

Well-Known
2013/14 Barclays Premier League Table / Table
February 12, 2014​
2013-2014 Barclays Premier League Table
Overall Home Away
POS TEAM P W D L F A W D L F A W D L F A GD Pts
right_arrow.gif
Chelsea 26 17 6 3 48 21 11 2 0 28 9 6 4 3 20 12 27 57
right_arrow.gif
Arsenal 26 17 5 4 48 26 9 3 1 22 6 8 2 3 26 20 22 56
right_arrow.gif
Man City 25 17 3 5 68 27 11 0 1 42 9 6 3 4 26 18 41 54
right_arrow.gif
Liverpool 26 16 5 5 66 32 11 1 1 38 9 5 4 4 28 23 34 53
right_arrow.gif
Spurs 26 15 5 6 36 32 6 3 4 15 18 9 2 2 21 14 4 50
right_arrow.gif
Everton 25 12 9 4 37 26 8 3 1 23 10 4 6 3 14 16 11 45
right_arrow.gif
Man utd 26 12 6 8 41 31 6 3 4 18 12 6 3 4 23 19 10 42

God I hope Manure don't win the CL. I know it's like 0.00001% likely given how shit they are but can you imagine coming 4th and that happening. Stuff of nightmares. Better finish higher I guess!

Spurs have the best away record in the league. Shame we couldn't match it we'd be tops.

What a season! Any team from first to fifth will feel they've got a chance. Southampton only 3 points behind United too. Then at the other end of the spectrum, any team from 10th downwards will be looking over their shoulder.

I wouldn't say that, but this is why it was crucial we played tonight (and won). Points on the board puts further pressure on those playing catch up.

Yep, that pressure should tell in coming games, been waiting ages for them to fuck off and its happened, they have some real tough games to come aswell, that really should be it for them now.

We must beat Arsenal again, and then if Bayern beats them too they might find themselves on a very slippery spiral downwards, which may open the way for a top 3 finish for us.

Good point about coming 4th and united in the CL. On another note: united making the Europa next season. Fantastic.

people go on about our poor away form, take away the 3 defeats to the top teams we have played.. it aint all that bad..

Spurs yes they have a good away form.. but they have some big matches away from home to come...

It will balance itself out...

I hope so, I know Newcastle are in a shite place at the moment, but Spurs looked very good against them. I hope some teams have taken them down a few pegs before they come to Anfield.

Hopefully by the time we play them, we will be out of sight, that's an extraordinarily hard March they've got.

Hopefully by the time we play them, we will be out of sight, that's an extraordinarily hard March they've got.

A good result against Dnipro will add in two more Europa League games too

13/20th March vs Benfica or PAOK Salonica

Spurs are shite. Even today Lloris made 3 or 4 great saves while Krul gifted Spurs 3 goals. That's the difference I suppose.

I am worried they're only 3 points behind us, though, as I can never trust us. Particularly away from home.

If Utd win the CL I'm quitting football.

I've got my eye on the title, but I also see third is quite within reach. You've got to say, we could pass the Arse by.

4th would be great. 3rd would be a fantastic season. The title would be outrageous. Just beyond us, I think. We need to work really hard, and improve in some aspects, in order to get 3rd/4th. Don't get your hopes up!

The ridiculous thing is - as the top teams drop points, Spurs are just 7 from the top. A weird bounce here, a lucky deflection there, they might even end up winning it! Very far-fetched scenario, I know, but the fact that they're still in it, however weakly, is crazy.

It's madness, I keep forgetting about them and where they are when I look at the table. Then, when somebody reminds me of where they are (as you just have, ILD) I go "oh 7th. They'll soar up the table in a couple of weeks." Then I look and see that they're 11 points behind us and I go "Bahahahahahaahaha!".

That's happened like 3 times in the last couple of hours.

here's one for @King Binny ...when was the last time we had an 11pt lead over united at any point of a season ?

Spurs just wont go away. Irritating. Is Sherwood a genuis or he's lucky that Adebayor on form?

They were uninspiring against Everton and didn't really deserve to win that. Krul gifted them a few goals today. A few other games I haven't seen them do much, and they were positively awful against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom