• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs just wont go away. Irritating. Is Sherwood a genuis or he's lucky that Adebayor on form?

He's a very good player on his day. I think he was their best striker under Redknapp, and then AVB took over and started to marginalize him. Now that he has a manager that trusts him, he's showing why AVB was wrong. 8 goals and 2 assists in 10 games is Suarez/Sturridge form at the moment. Hopefully he'll cool off soon. He's never struck me as someone who will dig deep during difficult times, so hopefully, March will prove such a time for them. He's nailed on to get sent off when they play Arsenal at White Hart Lane in mid-March, I hope.

Spurs could win the league which is insane considering how poor they have been all year.

It's just crazy, depending on how we go we could finish 1st or 6th this season.

We have 12 cup finals to win and we will be champions though.

If you told me that in Aug I'd be very excited.

Spurs just wont go away. Irritating. Is Sherwood a genuis or he's lucky that Adebayor on form?

He's lucky to have a total cunt like Adebayor playing out of his skin simply to spite the previous manager. He's absolutely guaranteed to lose interest again at some point, hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.

Bottom line with Spurs though is if we beat them at Anfield they won't catch us.

here's one for @King Binny ...when was the last time we had an 11pt lead over united at any point of a season ?

article-2558439-1B74433D00000578-951_634x522.jpg

(heading into Valentine’s Day)

If we have 6-7 points lead on Spurs after we've played them, then I think we've got it.
They'll be our toughest competition for 4th. But, with the form Arsenal is showing, we could get 3rd imho.
Still very open and we cant slip up in any game.

Spurs at home will be massive.

article-2558439-1B74433D00000578-951_634x522.jpg

(heading into Valentine’s Day)

This is the most amazing stat I have ever seen: it completely sums up the past 16 odd years so well, and is easy to read in comparison to a few years back, when it would have sent me into a funk

April 2014
Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status
Show
Premier League
Tottenham v Sunderland Sat 5 Apr 15:00
Show
Premier League
West Brom v Tottenham Sat 12 Apr 15:00
Show
Premier League
Tottenham v Fulham Sat 19 Apr 15:00
Show
Premier League
Stoke v Tottenham Sat 26 Apr 15:00
May 2014
Show
Premier League
West Ham v Tottenham Sat 3 May 15:00
Show
Premier League
Tottenham v Aston Villa Sun 11 May 15:00

@King Binny, how in the name of fuck do you pull out bespoke stuff like that?

I can get someone being super diligent on a search engine and finding out random stats, but specific stuff like is surely not even available.

Are you human or what?

Actually pasted the image from here :oops:

April 2014
Show
Premier League
Tottenham v Sunderland Sat 5 Apr 15:00
Show
Premier League
West Brom v Tottenham Sat 12 Apr 15:00
Show
Premier League
Tottenham v Fulham Sat 19 Apr 15:00
Show
Premier League
Stoke v Tottenham Sat 26 Apr 15:00
May 2014
Show
Premier League
West Ham v Tottenham Sat 3 May 15:00
Show
Premier League
Tottenham v Aston Villa Sun 11 May 15:00

They certainly have a good run in, I'm just hoping that the relegation threatened teams are playing for their life's.

It is also marginally far fetched - but if Arsenal stumble for another couple of PL games - could Spurs also catch them? Imagine that!!

Mid March could be interesting.

Arsenal have the following fixtures

Bayern (a)
Spurs (a)
Chelsea (a)
City (h)
Everton (a)

If Rambo remains out for those, I think they could really really struggle through that run

It is also marginally far fetched - but if Arsenal stumble for another couple of PL games - could Spurs also catch them? Imagine that!!

Spurs have their own fumbling to do in March. It's gonna be interesting watching the two arch rivals go head-to-head in seeing who can screw up more.

Arsenal and Spurs forth and fifth favourites respectively for the title currently.

That's because loads of jinxy bastard LFC supporters are betting on us to win. The fucking jinxy jinxers.

What we don't know is that Binny is a real life test environment for an online directory enquiry service. Joking aside that would be an ingenious way to test a service like that with free, topical, real world data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom