• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

These kick it out t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't John Terry been accused of racism before when Chelsea played tottenham and it was brushed under the carpet?

Yeah over ledley king. In that instance I don't know what was said.

He probably is racist, but based on that 1 instance of evidence, he could have said worse

I hate this culture of fake outrage. It has destroyed public discourse, and Fabio and Spion use arguments exactly like that. "Ok I am not REALLY offended, but technically I am entitled to be so I demand an apology right now!". Shite.

I am offended. Not technically offended.

If someone insults me because of my race or creed then I am offended and I am to smacked that you think you have the right to dictate what offends me.

I haven't and wouldnt walk up to a black guy and call him the n word. It's not about entitlement, it's about simple right and wrong.

I was racially abused on numerous occasions as was my then girlfriend due to the colour of skin, when we lived in an area which was predominantly black and Asian. But that's ok then. Of course if I had responded in kind I would have no option than to accept the kicking for being more racist than them! Fucking lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom