• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

These kick it out t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Very Active
so we go from will they shake hands to will they wear the t-shirt.

Why does football continue to have more press time out of the sport than in it.

You just know the biggest picture tomorrow in the press with be Suarez wearing his t-shirt the big hypocrite they will say

Good cause of course but everything is so political now in football its madness

Will Terry wear one? See even I'm talking about it :(

Controversy generates clicks. A headline like "Team played well, won game" does not. We get the press we deserve, sadly.

Terry's ban starts today, but I'm sure he'll be wearing his in the stands to show his support for the campaign.

so we go from will they shake hands to will they wear the t-shirt.

Why does football continue to have more press time out of the sport than in it.

You just know the biggest picture tomorrow in the press with be Suarez wearing his t-shirt the big hypocrite they will say

Good cause of course but everything is so political now in football its madness

Will Terry wear one? See even I'm talking about it :(

Let me guess, you are white?

Let me guess, you are white?

easy dig come on.

I did say great cause but I am generally getting fed up with football having one incident after another which is nothing to do with the game.

Racism, Cole slagging FA, Leeds fan attacking sick note, England players and their Caffeine tablets

Where will it end

easy dig come on.

I did say great cause but I am generally getting fed up with football having one incident after another which is nothing to do with the game.

Racism, Cole slagging FA, Leeds fan attacking sick note, England players and their Caffeine tablets

Where will it end

Not a dig fella, Understand where you are coming from.

The t shirts should always be more than symbolism.

It's shite this shirt fiasco

Ooo look we deplore racism

Fucking complain persistently to fifa and try to bring criminal charges to the players who kicked and incited racism.

If fifa can't police it then we need to get ACTUAL law involved

It's shite this shirt fiasco

Ooo look we deplore racism

Fucking complain persistently to fifa and try to bring criminal charges to the players who kicked and incited racism.

If fifa can't police it then we need to get ACTUAL law involved

You are aware this is to do with English,FA.

Thats fucking hilarious. The stupid cunt was mouthing off yesterday about Roberts, when his own centreback had already said earlier in the week that he and his brother were not wearing them.

What a fuck up.
Interesting to see how this one plays out.
Considering Rio's decline & loss of pace I would say he'll be shipped out á la Stam.

hahahaha that would be immense. for ferdinand to lose his england place and then be transfer listed, for basically no reason other than he is black.

Maybe if John Terry and Rio Ferdinand did a remake of Ebony and Ivory and the profits went to The Stupid Children Foundation or something?

John Terry would have to ask who is the ebony and who is the ivory.

I agree with those players who refused to wear t-shirts. UEFA, FIFA, the FA, all authorities need to act. Chelsea should have taken the captaincy of Terry.

First, you're speaking about yourself in the third person, and now you're talking to yourself. Get help.

Now Macca, I want you to kick his arse in this thread more than anyone, but damn, the "I know you are but what am i?" retort? You're better than that!

I'm far too bored by him. He's turned this forum tonight into the most soul-sapping experience imaginable. YOU kick his arse.

Then again, maybe the "I'm rubber, you're glue" approach was correct...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom