• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This Old Lady Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to continue hoping that he just fancies playing and living in Italy. For some reason that doesn't bother me half as much as players who say they're leaving because they want to go elsewhere to win stuff or fulfill their ambitions, or even get more money.

It's sad though because I think he has the personality to be a great player in the coming years.

Someone should point out what Italy does to hair. Can would weep if he lost that barnet.

images

vialli-split_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDrhvVznI9plYhFKodIA-HxN8eqjDMTEG5iDdi1H3UUw.jpg

Fuck:

[article][bcolor=initial]Liverpool will have a tough time convincing Emre Can of committing his future to Anfield after it emerged that Manchester United and Chelsea would go toe to toe with Juventus in trying to sign the 23-year-old next summer.[/bcolor]

The German international is out of contract in 2018 and is yet to confirm where he will be playing next season. After an incredible start to the season that saw Can score a Champions League brace against TSG Hoffenheim, he has attracted interest from José Mourinho's United and the reigning Premier League champions, Chelsea, according to Tuttosport (via the Liverpool Echo).[/article]

Fuck:

[article][bcolor=initial]Liverpool will have a tough time convincing Emre Can of committing his future to Anfield after it emerged that Manchester United and Chelsea would go toe to toe with Juventus in trying to sign the 23-year-old next summer.[/bcolor]

The German international is out of contract in 2018 and is yet to confirm where he will be playing next season. After an incredible start to the season that saw Can score a Champions League brace against TSG Hoffenheim, he has attracted interest from José Mourinho's United and the reigning Premier League champions, Chelsea, according to Tuttosport (via the Liverpool Echo).[/article]
Well Juve can sign him in January, Man U and Chelsea can't.

Well Juve can sign him in January, Man U and Chelsea can't.

If another Bosman type case went to the CJEU i think they'd row back on the requirement that the player moves to another member state.

They've resiled from requiring a cross border element in other freedom of movement cases

If another Bosman type case went to the CJEU i think they'd row back on the requirement that the player moves to another member state.

They've resiled from requiring a cross border element in other freedom of movement cases
I'm not sure, but I think the process is going to take more than a month. So Juve would still be the front runner.

I would be very surprised if he disrespected the club and its fans, by signing for utd, or Chelsea for that matter.

I hope he does sign for them. And blows himself up in training. Scall Qaeda sleeper cell..

No one that leaves us with broken hearts ever does well - even if they do - it will probably be for a couple of seasons and then its game over. We are not a bad team - and my own view is that the ones that leave do it mainly because they start believing the are the main man for us and feel they are working harder than anyone else, and they deserve more and an easier life. So go to a new team - yeah win a few plastic titles in leagues where you are competing against yourselves and when you lose motivation after two seasons watch yourself fall apart. Always the same fucking story with the impatient early leavers.

1) Imagine what Sterling is thinking right now ...little pawn in the Sanchez exchange.
2) Suarez must be thinking - o'shit knowing how hard he has to work to keep the giant with the broken back standing. Can he be arsed at 30+ ? we will see.
3) Owen being a sub for Real
4) Torres - oh how I wish I was loved like I was at Liverpool.

No one that leaves us with broken hearts ever does well - even if they do - it will probably be for a couple of seasons and then its game over. We are not a bad team - and my own view is that the ones that leave do it mainly because they start believing the are the main man for us and feel they are working harder than anyone else, and they deserve more and an easier life. So go to a new team - yeah win a few plastic titles in leagues where you are competing against yourselves and when you lose motivation after two seasons watch yourself fall apart. Always the same fucking story with the impatient early leavers.

1) Imagine what Sterling is thinking right now ...little pawn in the Sanchez exchange.
2) Suarez must be thinking - o'shit knowing how hard he has to work to keep the giant with the broken back standing. Can he be arsed at 30+ ? we will see.
3) Owen being a sub for Real
4) Torres - oh how I wish I was loved like I was at Liverpool.
Torres first love is Atletico. He couldn't care less if we love him or not.
Owen however...

Torres first love is Atletico. He couldn't care less if we love him or not.
Owen however...

Modo - Torres was gagging for our love - you know it - you felt it !!! - we however were the ones that could never forgive, and rightly so... fucking CHELSEA !!!!

Can on the other hand --- not really world class is he ? - don't think we will miss him that much. Good service for what 7M ? - thanks and goodbye.

Weren't we so bereft of common sense we actually instituted a policy so that this very thing would never happen again? We give him experience through some uneven performances and allow some other team to get the benefit of that work for free?

19:38
CAN MAY SIGN JUVE DEAL IN JANUARY

Liverpool midfielder Emre Can is expected to sign a pre-contract agreement to join Juventus in January, according to Corriere dello Sport.

The German's current contract at Anfield expires next summer, and with the player having so far refused to put pen to paper on a new deal, he can leave the club for free next summer.

Not to worried given this is the source.

Corriere dello Sport is not too realiable – I wouldn't place too much trust in what they say; probably just placating Juve fans in order to sell more copies. I still think Can will stay.

The sooner people come to the realisation that Can is leaving, the sooner you can come to terms with it and try move on. I love Can as a player and hope he stays, but no player is irreplaceable (besides Messi & Ronaldo).

In saying that, hopefully it's just an issue of a few extra quid and we stump it up for him, he'd be a big loss.

The sooner people come to the realisation that Can is leaving, the sooner you can come to terms with it and try move on. I love Can as a player and hope he stays, but no player is irreplaceable (besides Messi & Ronaldo).

In saying that, hopefully it's just an issue of a few extra quid and we stump it up for him, he'd be a big loss.

Suarez ... was irreplaceable for us.

I don't think people are pissed that he's leaving, it's that his leaving won't pay for his replacement due to poor decision making.

I don't think people are pissed that he's leaving, it's that his leaving won't pay for his replacement due to poor decision making.
That position can be moulded into a person. Its not a creative position...more of a charge and thrust type position. If we have to pay for someone then so be it but i think we have bought for next season and maybe Klopp and the board see adequate replacements for him already waiting. Let him leave.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpol-emre-can-contract-talks-11118208
[article]Emre Can’s contract talks with Liverpool have hit an impasse over the midfielder’s demands for an escape clause.

Can has entered the final season of the four-year agreement he signed when he joined from Bayer Leverkusen in 2014 and negotiations remain deadlocked.

Now it has emerged discussions have ground to a halt over his insistence that his new deal contains a get-out clause.

The German international has seen how Liverpool were able to rebuff Barcelona’s repeated attempts to prise Philippe Coutinho away from the club and the Brazilian does not have an escape clause in his contract.

Can is keen not to limit his options should his career continue on its upwards trajectory.

He has been a key part of Liverpool’s early success this season, starting four games and scoring twice in the impressive win over Hoffenheim in the Champions League qualifiers.

Liverpool risk losing Can on a Bosman next July if they cannot agree a deal and Juventus have been tracking him for months.

Can will be free to speak to clubs outside the Premier League from January 1 and boss Jurgen Klopp is unhappy that no agreement has been reached.

Can has defended his stance in negotiations, insisting it is not down to money, even though he reportedly wants £100,000-a-week to commit his future to Anfield.[/article]

He's worth £100k a week, and I'd rather sign him up again with a £100million release clause than him not sign at all.

Give him the release clause of £70mill - £100mill, gives us a good return should he leave and it sure as hell is a lot better than losing him for free next season.

Give him the release clause of £70mill - £100mill, gives us a good return should he leave and it sure as hell is a lot better than losing him for free next season.

This.

Clubs are realising they don't have to sell players under contract. Players will demand to have outs.

I'd rather get him under contract and work to keep him long term while simultaneously protecting our ability to turn a profit on him should he choose to leave.

No brainer.

He won't agree to a release clause that high as no-one would ever pay it.
If that's too high, even agree to £50mill, which is a decent value for him in the current market. End of the day, no matter what release clause we give him, it's better than him walking away for free and us getting nothing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom