• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 4 Rivals : Transfers and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know mate, is he better than Gabriel and Ben White? 175 cm as a CB in the Premier League.
An upgrade on Tierney at left back? He didnt play one game as a left back last season.

It only makes sense if Arteta is planning to play 3 CBs.

.... or if Tierney is leaving

Being turned down by player after player : a bit like Spurs searching for a new manager. I hope Jose / The Guardian is right (BBC it seems have only today just caught up re. Eriksen to United) - I don't want to see Eriksen partnering De Jong.

Manchester United appear to be struggling to bring in key targets this summer with Brentford’s Christian Eriksen the latest to reject a switch to the Red Devils.
The update, shared by the Guardian, attracted an uproarious reaction from former Liverpool star Jose Enrique on Twitter.

Erik ten Hag’s outfit was beaten to the signature of prolific Benfica hitman Darwin Nunez after the Uruguayan’s head was turned by the prospect of a move to the Merseysiders – an opportunity he grasped with both hands in a £64m move.

It’s at times like this that we could not be more grateful for the collective superiority of our transfer efforts with the pull of Jurgen Klopp, combined with the expertise of our recruitment team, consistently ensuring that we identify and secure our top targets.
Perfection isn’t quite a guarantee, as the snubbing of Liverpool by Aurelien Tchouameni in favour of a move to Spanish capital highlights, but it’s to our credit that we often have sound alternatives lined up.
If not, patience is the name of the game for the club and we would appear set to exercise that virtue once more whilst waiting for our next top midfield addition next summer.

Can anyone do a quick meme of "trading places" with Eddie Murphy in a Liverpool shirt and Dan A in a united one (With Klopp laughing in the background) :)

A reminder to everyone that this thread is titled ‘Top Four Rivals…’

Fuck knows why there’s various posts about Utd in here?

Only place I could think of to post about Mike Riley leaving without starting a new thread.
But yeah, this isnt the top 8 transfer thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom