• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Gun Spoilers - yes really...Kits and the players you associate with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouch
liverpool%20home%20kit.JPG

Did Crouch ever wear short sleeves?

This is one of the most disputed shirt/player combos for me - images shuffle through my mind, including small and stout Sammy Lee, the relatively new and welcome John Wark and a few others, but I think Souey shades it. Note the highlights in the perm that cleverly mirror, nay, complement, the yellow details on the shirt. Always a man for detail, he earns the shirt:

thumb_6371_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Michael Robinson.

Nah Kenny is forever pinstripes for me.
Yeah I know what you mean - I remember that semi final though. He was deffo wearing that shirt. He was still immense even when he was past it.

Yes, Dean Saunders is the only player i associate with this kit.
2.75 million from derby and I knew he wouldnt be good, no clue why i felt that
Though I remember he scored in the FA Cup final against Sunderland so there's that (Barnes scored the other)

Yes, Dean Saunders is the only player i associate with this kit.
2.75 million from derby and I knew he wouldnt be good, no clue why i felt that
Though I remember he scored in the FA Cup final against Sunderland so there's that (Barnes scored the other)
Mate, It was Rush and Thomas who scored in the final.
Barnes was injured.

*much tutting*

Xabi - but for me that is because this was the home shirt for my first ever home game and he scored and my christmas present was his name on my shirt "i'll get you the name of the player who scores"

I’d wager there’s a big group of us on here aged 40-50 who had exactly the same posters on our walls as kids from Shoot and Match.

Mate, It was Rush and Thomas who scored in the final.
Barnes was injured.

*much tutting*

Jeez, thanks for the correction.
I must be losing it.
You're right, i'd forgotten Rush but is was definitely Michael Thomas.
I remember thinking at least the bastard had paid some back.
Wasnt there a final that Saunders and Barnes scored tho?

Hahaha. I also had Belinda! And a sexy pic of The Bangles. Replacing Souness, Kenny and Barry Mcguigan
It would have to have been a sexy picture for them to look better than Souness, Kenny and wee Barry.
Well, the lead singer aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom