• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tottenham Hotcunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Sturridge will be fit to face Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, assistant manager Colin Pascoe today confirmed.
The striker missed the Reds' 4-0 victory over Wigan Athletic last Saturday with a knock, but having returned to training at Melwood, is expected to be ready to take on Spurs this weekend.
Pascoe told Liverpoolfc.com: "He's looking good. It was his first day training today and he has trained well. He will be available for Sunday.
"Everyone seems fit and raring to go and we can't wait for Sunday."

Lloris is overrated.
Dembele and Verthongen are excellent.

I hope someone twats Bale tonight

Lloris is overrated.
Dembele and Verthongen are excellent.

I hope someone twats Bale tonight

Lloris is a more agile version of Reina - same 'sweeper' type of keeper, excellent shot stopper etc ...

I'm not that high on Verthongen - he seems to have the same positional awareness of Vermaelen. Dembele is class.

Parker is a very solid DM - though not as dominating as he was last year.

Lennon has also matured a lot over this year - he'll never have a great final product, but it's improved where he can be counted on.

Last but not least - Kyle Walker is overrated imo. If Madrid really do come in for him, as rumored, Spurs would be wise to sell and make a nice profit.

They look susceptible at the back but they are frightening going forward. Everything is played at such a pace and there is a lot of one touch stuff going on - I'm not looking forward this game.

Lloris is a more agile version of Reina - same 'sweeper' type of keeper, excellent shot stopper etc ...

I'm not that high on Verthongen - he seems to have the same positional awareness of Vermaelen. Dembele is class.

Parker is a very solid DM - though not as dominating as he was last year.

Lennon has also matured a lot over this year - he'll never have a great final product, but it's improved where he can be counted on.

Last but not least - Kyle Walker is overrated imo. If Madrid really do come in for him, as rumored, Spurs
would be wise to sell and make a nice profit.

Lloris is overrated. Watched him loads at Lyon. Excellent shot stopper but error prone and flapping at crosses.
Gylfi is meh. Good in the EL but hasnt performed at all in the league. I'll be careful not to jinx it.

On Sunday some of the English commentators were saying that Bale is up there with Ronaldo and Messi now.

HyperBale.com

This inter team looks devoid of any real attacking talent.

I kinda wish Inter had Charlie Adam for this game just to get him to man mark Bale for 2-3 minutes

Our midfield standing off and getting overrun by their pacey players is my biggest worry on sunday

Inter just carved them up pretty easily - just like Ratface was talking about after the derby. The play a high line which can be bypassed if any defender makes a mistake. Hopefully Suarez's running will cause the defense headaches which will allow Coutinho/Downing/whoever to slip through a few times.

I know I'll have said it before, but by god I could bomb the shit out of that hovel when they start with the dreary and drawn-out rendition of 'The Saints go marching in'.

Yeah, that and the fact that there arent any good teams left in the tournament.

Newcastle-Spurs in the final

Garth Bale - booked 4 time this season for diving.
Dopey commentator cunt - "but he hasn't done it for a while, so lets give him the benefit of the doubt."

FUCK OFF

Was it the West Ham match when he collapsed right in front of the ref, only to notice that the ball was coming back to him so he got back up again and scored his second goal? The drama of the goal got that bit of nonsense completely ignored, but he still should have been booked.

I'm looking forward to this game. Their defence is pretty weak and so I think we will definitely score a couple and hopefully we can hold strong at the back.

Yes the double standards applied to Bale is sickening although hardly surprising with our press and media is it ?

Anyhoo, as regards Sunday. I think it's a good time to play Spurs sandwiched between two UEFA legs although the good win last night may diminish how far they are looking at the away leg somewhat. I'd expect a little bit of tiredness though that may tell in the second half. We're also playing quite decent of late. On the down side they're playing very very well of late and are the form team. It's going to be an interesting game

Yes the double standards applied to Bale is sickening although hardly surprising with our press and media is it ?

To be fair to Southgate, he pointed out that Bale was a cheat (paraphrasing slightly) but he was ignored.

To be fair to Southgate, he pointed out that Bale was a cheat (paraphrasing slightly) but he was ignored.

That's cos he mumbles stuff, then shuffles uneasily in his chair while looking in the complete opposite direction. Throw Roy Keane into the mix and the squirming reaches embarrassing levels.

That's cos he mumbles stuff, then shuffles uneasily in his chair while looking in the complete opposite direction. Throw Roy Keane into the mix and the squirming reaches embarrassing levels.
His argument with Keane during the Utd match was hilarious. Southgate argued (correctly) that Nani shouldn't have been sent off, Keane argued he shouldn't, Southgate gave up as Keane walked all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom