• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like how Milner is playing so far – Spurs' players always thinking one step ahead of him and make him huff and puff without much end product. We need somebody who can bring a bit more control and calm presence in the middle of the park.
That'd be Hendo for Milner. Wouldn't surprise me.

should have been 2. Giving it a bit longer with this ref I dont think he'd have given the goal if not fot GLT.

OH SNAP!! SALAH JUST PASSED THE BALL!!!
Badly like but its a start.

That classic Gomez shite reading of the ball.
He HAS to get better at that.

It'll happen at some point, young lads at cb always make mistakes, but you have to live with them if you want to make them the best they can be.

True I just don't want the moaning about needing someone better to start alongside Virgil

True I just don't want the moaning about needing someone better to start alongside Virgil
Even with the odd mistake he's a better option than Lovren though, cos you know as he gets more experience those mistake should dry up.

With Lovren he's not getting any better, he's just at his level.

Son was brilliant against us last year. Please dont bring him on!!

Dam we almost got done there... The game is opening up now...Salah still doing an impression of Sturridge. At least Mane on the other side is pressing the Spurs defenders occasionally, Salah just seems to give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom