• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Milner as a left back.
Its really quite baffling.

He MUST have been told he had to balance the books. No manager would choose to do this. Surely
He must have. I can only hope he's doing a Wenger style compromise & has demanded/been promised more cash next season when we don't have to stump up a load of money for the down payments on the shiny new stand.

Fuck it.
Our manager has a big job on now.

We're behind the 8 Ball very early in the season.

But we kept Wonderman and Coutinho (I was worried) and Mignolets days are numbered so its not all bad.

It's true. Our players aren't that good. None of our midfielders are top rate and our entire forward line feels like it's comprised of 'Europa League level' attacking midfielders.

More than the left back this is the part which irks me regarding this transfer window. I thought some bold decisions would be taken regarding some of the players who are world class on their day but are not consistent enough. At the very least I thought this would be the summer where some genuine world class potential would be introduced in our midfield and upfront which has not happened.

Cannot believe we are not getting anyone else - this is fucking strange we need a LB like you all said but less Mane we have not really got much happening up front. I mean we are struggling to score from open play Mr. Klopp.

I can't get the depression, we are not throwing money at last minute signings. Klopp is happy with what he has and no its upto Klopp to deliver.

Starting to wonder if there's something in this Chinese-FSG deal after all.

Might explain why we are off-loading so many players and not bringing in stop-gaps, we could be more ambitious if this investment comes in.

Fuck's sake, I'm starting to sound Evertonian

BREAKING: Moussa Sissoko has agreed a 5-year deal with Tottenham after snubbing Everton. (Source: SkySports)

Ouch...

Sissoko's quotes

"Arsenal have always been the club of my heart"
(Jan 2015)

"Arsenal is one of the best European teams. To be watched by that sort of club, that proves that you are a quality player. It is good to know. I hope that I will have the chance, soon, to play for this club."
(June 2016)

I can't get the depression, we are not throwing money at last minute signings. Klopp is happy with what he has and no its upto Klopp to deliver.
Thats the kind of shit your head says to blag you.
Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham all of whom finished ahead of us have all spent a LOT more money than us. They are now a long way ahead of us.
And we seem to be happy with this.
Its baffling. Really baffling.

I will fucking Lol if spurs dont sign Sissoko now and just did it to fuck Everton over.

Woodburn will be promoted to the first team this year and they will look for him to have a similar impact to rashford last year.

As for the LB, you have to think it's Milner as first choice and then Gomez as backup. Moreno in certain games.

Then the DM, I think Can will be first choice with Henderson and Lucas as backup.

No Europe so we might get away with the smaller squad. I guess they will re-evaluate in January and spend if they have to.

I'm still disappointed though. Wanted some new faces.

Shit Jokes@ShitJokes 3m3 minutes ago
Jack Wilshere and David Luiz spotted at Heathrow earlier today. #TransferDeadlineDaypic.twitter.com/y7skVGUxSB
CrN-h1GXYAAUkEe.jpg

0 retweets 0 likes
Retweet

There's a difference between having faith in the manager & supporting him & the team & being blindly optimistic in the face of the facts.

The facts are we have more money than we have ever had to spend on players. Best commercial revenue outside of the top four (two of whom are playing with a stacked deck), best tv rights money & we've reduced the wage bill by a LOT.

Despite all that we've spent zero. We've actually made 11m. Which is all well & good if you have a strong balanced side.

We have a midfield that's so unbalanced it may fall over at any time, we have a forward line that isn't anywhere near top four quality, & we have James Milner playing left back when he is still, even at 68 years of age, the best central midfielder at the fucking club, because our other left backs are utterly & completely useless.

I really don't know how were supposed to compete with City, Utd , Chelsea , Spurs and arsenal with the squad we have at the moment. We need to have a lot of luck with injuries to have a chance of even 4th place.

Thats the kind of shit your head says to blag you.
Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham all of whom finished ahead of us have all spent a LOT more money than us. They are now a long way ahead of us.
And we seem to be happy with this.
Its baffling. Really baffling.

Have to agree - Klopp is a fucking nutter if he thinks he can compete with his buys. I mean they could not even beat Bumly for fucks sake - KLOPP you ain't got no Left Back - this ain't the Bumdusliga - its the fucking premier league where every one fights for every point. This is a joke.

Anyhoo, I really dont get the piss poor transfer window stuff. Its obviously not perfect but its good.

Mane, Karius, Matip, Wijnaldum. Thats boss!

Should have signed a midfielder but lets hope it works out. That one bugs me. Badly.

But as the man himself says:

Anyhoo, I really dont get the piss poor transfer window stuff. Its obviously not perfect but its good.

Mane, Karius, Matip, Wijnaldum. Thats boss!

Should have signed a midfielder but lets hope it works out. That one bugs me. Badly.

But as the man himself says:

Yeah coz he signed fuck all players at Dortmund.....

Shits done now.
Cant change it.

Get behind the team innit.

I reckon we are WAAAAY underbaked. But fuck it.

They've spent 66 mill and we spent 67 mill.
Fuck the net spend.
Yeah, cos it obviously doesn't matter. That means Hicks & Gillett spent a fucking fortune on us.

Of course it fucking matters how much we made in player sales. Don't be so bloody naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom