• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]
L’Equipe is reporting that Memphis Depay has decided to leave Lyon this summer.

The 25-year-old has come under plenty of criticism in the French press this season and he has found himself in and out of the Lyon side.
L’Equipe is reporting that Memphis has now decided that he will depart France this summer and wants to move to a top club.
The Newspaper states that several clubs are following the former PSV and Manchester United star mainly due to his excellent performances for the Netherlands national team recently.
One of the clubs mentioned is Liverpool with L’Equipe saying that whispers around the corridors have fueled talk that the Premier League leaders could move for Memphis should Sadio Mane depart this summer. Real Madrid are reportedly following the Senegalese international.
Lyon are asking for €30 million for Memphis, who has scored eight times and added fourteen assists in 39 appearances this season.
[/article]

Time for my KHL moment.
Alexander Isak from Sweden. Currently scoring for fun in the Dutch league.
Immense talent, only 19 I think
Dolberg benched for the full 90 in that same game. Fuck me. Ajax manager must be insane..

He's on loan for the season. Saw him play when Norway lost to Sweden last week. Fantastic talent.

According to a TV commentator over here who is an expert on Spanish footy, Hazard is very close to joining Real. 100 mill €.

I'm not sure how big a difference losing de Gea would now make to ManUre. He's not hit the heights this season but they'll still be able to charge a massive fee for him and, if (I accept it's a big "if") with all that money they can find a keeper who's 80% as good plus the outfield players they need, they could end up stronger overall.

I think psychologically it would be a big blow, I also think the defence largely feels 'safe' with him behind them. I also wonder whether this departure would make any other defenders think twice about moving (depending how big they shoot).

United have Dean Henderson, the GK for England U21s on loan at Sheffield United and he's been very good this season (have seen a couple of their games). I wonder whether they'd loan him again next season if they get promoted and then look to bed him into their squad once PL experienced.

I'm not sure how big a difference losing de Gea would now make to ManUre. He's not hit the heights this season but they'll still be able to charge a massive fee for him and, if (I accept it's a big "if") with all that money they can find a keeper who's 80% as good plus the outfield players they need, they could end up stronger overall.

Hes comfortably one of the best keepers in the world, even of not as eye catching this season. They will have to take a reduced fee as he only has 12 months left. It would be a huge blow to lose him

They are not going to get one of the best keepers in the world to replace him and even when De Gea's not at the pinnacle of his game he's still brilliant. Nothing is going to make up for having an average keeper .. we of all teams should know that !

I think psychologically it would be a big blow, I also think the defence largely feels 'safe' with him behind them. I also wonder whether this departure would make any other defenders think twice about moving (depending how big they shoot).

United have Dean Henderson, the GK for England U21s on loan at Sheffield United and he's been very good this season (have seen a couple of their games). I wonder whether they'd loan him again next season if they get promoted and then look to bed him into their squad once PL experienced.
When is the last time a Top 6 team did that with a keeper ? Not going to happen.

They are not going to get one of the best keepers in the world to replace him and even when De Gea's not at the pinnacle of his game he's still brilliant. Nothing is going to make up for having an average keeper .. we of all teams should know that !

Yeah, having a good keeper is vital, and it does seem that the importance of the position is - belatedly - catching up with scarcity and value, which is why the last two big keeper signings have seen the transfer record broken twice, by us and then Chelsea.

Yeah, having a good keeper is vital, and it does seem that the importance of the position is - belatedly - catching up with scarcity and value, which is why the last two big keeper signings have seen the transfer record broken twice, by us and then Chelsea.
Kepa has been disappointing, and not worth the £70m plus they paid for him. Rumor has it Courtois will be sold by RM

How do we convince Utd to buy Karius from as at an astronomical fee?

Liverpool submitted a higher offer for Hazard but he wants to move to Dortmund, who have lined him up as a replacement for Chelsea-bound USA forward Christian Pulisic, 20. (THE SHITE)

Last edited:
Liverpool submitted a higher offer for Hazard but he wants to move to Dortmund, who have lined him up as a replacement for Chelsea-bound USA forward Christian Pulisic, 20.(THE SHITE)
Bullsh!te.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom