• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Maddock tweeted and the then deleted this last night apparently

Quote:
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:6|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Jurgen Klopp reveals HUGE #LFC interest in Jadon Sancho, but admits it was impossible to sign him from Man City: "We are not blind – we saw him, we liked him, and we thought 'Can we get him?' No. They don't sell to other English clubs...Dortmund do though{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Too expensive. Would cost €85m+ and only likely to appreciate over the next 5/6 years.

Not that he's amazing. It's that he's English.

He'd be a perfect fit for us. Though Man Utd, the Chavs, Arse and City are probably thinking the same thing.

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool were interested in Jadon Sancho before the teenager joined Borussia Dortmund but had no chance of signing him.
Eighteen-year-old winger Sancho moved to Dortmund, Klopp's old club, from Manchester City in the summer of 2017.

This season his impressive form for the Bundesliga outfit, who currently top the division, has led to him making three appearances for England.

A considerable number of young English players have been signed by German clubs over the last few years - something Klopp was asked about ahead of their upcoming game against Bayern Munich.
Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool won't have a chance against Bayern Munich if they start thinking about their fixture list, starting with Manchester United on Super Sunday.
Klopp said: "With the English players, it is a smart idea because we would never have a chance to get Sancho.

"We are not blind - we saw him, we liked him and then we think 'can we get him?' No. Because English clubs don't sell them to other English clubs.
"I don't know exactly what the reason is for that but they don't do it. Now they can go to Germany, which is a wonderful league."

How about the current turmoil at Chelsea, could that pave the way for some normally unrealistic moves?

Both of Hudson-Odoi and Andreas Christensen would be marvelous acquistions for us.

I believe a Virgil/Christensen partnership could be one of the best we've have ever seen at Liverpool.

Hudson looks absolutely boss, and I believe as good as Sancho really. Who is very, very good mind.

How about the current turmoil at Chelsea, could that pave the way for some normally unrealistic moves?

Both of Hudson-Odoi and Andreas Christensen would be marvelous acquistions for us.

I believe a Virgil/Christensen partnership could be one of the best we've have ever seen at Liverpool.

Hudson looks absolutely boss, and I believe as good as Sancho really. Who is very, very good mind.
You do know that Hudson-Odoi isn't Danish don't you?

You do know that Hudson-Odoi isn't Danish don't you?
He could be Norwegian for all I care, he's going to be absolutely tremendous.

And it had to be said though, the thing about Christensen and Virgil.

Match made in heaven, you'd not believe your own eyes if you ever were to see them pair up. You'd happy tear up so bad that whenever you watch Liverpool play it'll be like watching a very blurry episode of Glamour. Are you even aware that Christensen looks like Alan Hansen's son? From watching him play, he could well be too..

Disclaimer: Alan Hansen is not Andreas Christensen's real real dad though.

He could be Norwegian for all I care, he's going to be absolutely tremendous.

And it had to be said though, the thing about Christensen and Virgil.

Match made in heaven, you'd not believe your own eyes if you ever were to see them pair up. You'd happy tear up so bad that whenever you watch Liverpool play it'll be like watching a very blurry episode of Glamour. Are you even aware that Christensen looks like Alan Hansen's son? From watching him play, he could well be too..

Disclaimer: Alan Hansen is not Andreas Christensen's real real dad though.
You know I love you Kris but many of you posts about potential transfer targets border on Dreamy's suggestion that we sign Shane Long

He never said that, did he? I mean, I know he's retarded, but even so, that's beyond the pale.
I am pretty sure he did thought it was probably three or four seasons ago when Long's stock was eh, higher

You know I love you Kris but many of you posts about potential transfer targets border on Dreamy's suggestion that we sign Shane Long
If you think my ideas for transfers borders to a suggestion that we should sign Shane Long, then you are a lost cause my friend.

As I guess you are mainly refering to my Danish player suggestions (or maybe you don't agree on Hodoi as well) here goes:

Have you seen Christensen play? Have you seen Eriksen play? Did you see Agger play? Have you heard that Højbjerg is now captain at Soton at the age of 23? Did you know that Dolberg is going to be perhaps one of the best strikers in the world one day? Did you know that Jacob Bruun Larsen at Dortmund benched Pulisic for all of Autumn? Do you know that Yussuf Poulsen has scored as many goals this season for Lepzig as Timo Werner, and is a physical masterpiece to boot, one that would probably suit our style better? And did you know that Bendtner is wearing an electronic tagging these days.. etc. etc.

*Shane Fucking Long.. *

Last edited:
OFFAL.

Liverpool have identified Malcom as one of their primary targets this summer according to French publication Le10Sport

Joao Felix : The 18-year-old has enjoyed an impressive breakthrough season in Portugal, with Liverpool, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona are all said to be interested in his services. Some reports even claimed Jurgen Klopp’s side saw a bid rejected for Felix last month, with it being suggested if Liverpool want him, they would have to pay a record fee for him.

OFFAL.

Liverpool have identified Malcom as one of their primary targets this summer according to French publication Le10Sport

Joao Felix : The 18-year-old has enjoyed an impressive breakthrough season in Portugal, with Liverpool, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona are all said to be interested in his services. Some reports even claimed Jurgen Klopp’s side saw a bid rejected for Felix last month, with it being suggested if Liverpool want him, they would have to pay a record fee for him.

Oh great.... Malcolm is a target.

A whole summer of jokes about whether we need him for the middle.

Hurrah...

If you think my ideas for transfers borders to a suggestion that we should sign Shane Long, then you are a lost cause my friend.

As I guess you are mainly refering to my Danish player suggestions (or maybe you don't agree on Hodoi as well) here goes:

Have you seen Christensen play? Have you seen Eriksen play? Did you see Agger play? Have you head that Højbjerg is now captain at Soton at the age of 23? Did you know that Dolberg is going to be perhaps one of the best strikers in the world one day? Did you know that Jacob Bruun Larsen at Dortmund benched Pulisic for all of Autumn? Do you know that Yussuf Poulsen has scored as many goals this season for Lepzig as Timo Werner, and is a physical masterpiece to boot, one that would probably suit our style better? And did you know that Bendtner is wearing an electronic tagging these days.. etc. etc.

*Shane Fucking Long.. *
Many, my dear Kris, not all. ;)

Gomez > Christensen.
Not fair to Christensen to move to hope for another JoeGo injury.
Mind you - I'd sign him in a jiffy.

61sUrWxGWFL._SY355_.jpg

Many, my dear Kris, not all. ;)
Here's a post of mine from Feb 2017:
  • Ajax do have some real talents coming through the ranks mind; Dolberg aside there's also a young Kluivert and a Frenkie de Jong. Looks really elegant in midfield.
Frenkie, you know the lad that Barcelona have just paid around £70M for. I also commented on de Ligt back then and that's going to be the same story.

Shane Fucking Long

Last edited:
Here's a post of mine from Feb 2017:
  • Ajax do have some real talents coming through the ranks mind; Dolberg aside there's also a young Kluivert and a Frenkie de Jong. Looks really elegant in midfield.
You know the one that Barcelona has just paid around £70M for. I also commented on de Ligt back then and that's going to be the same story.

Shane Fucking Long
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh shit, the tables of have turned.
Rabiot just fired Mama Rabiot and got himself a new agent.

And there's Klopp. It seems he is a massive draw for many players. Plus an EL final, a LC final, a CL final last season and challenging the most expensive side in history, and Pep, for the PL title this season with an awesome record.
If we can KO Bayern and maybe make the semis or better again in the CL this season, it will cement our standing in most players' minds that we ARE one of the top teams in Europe at the moment and possibly, with the way we have strengthened, for the short-to-mid term foreseeable future.

As for rotation of the front three, the only reason we haven't unless forced to is because we don't have a backup at their level. If we had 4 Klopp would rotate them and they'd all be better off for it.

Winning the league will do nicely then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom