• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to see the following three go and get replaced with much better, and suitable to our style replacements:

Lovren - Never fit and loves an error.
Lallana - Too slow for our new system, not the player he once was.
Sturridge - See Lallana.

I think we need to see the following three go and get replaced with much better, and suitable to our style replacements:

Lovren - Never fit and loves an error.
Lallana - Too slow for our new system, not the player he once was.
Sturridge - See Lallana.
Im also okay with Origi, Clyne, Mignolet, Karius leaving.

Id also be ok with Henderson going if we upgrade MASSIVELY. And I dont mean play Keita *belms*

Im also okay with Origi, Clyne, Mignolet, Karius leaving.

Id also be ok with Henderson going if we upgrade MASSIVELY. And I dont mean play Keita *belms*

Bloody hell, Karius, talk about out of sight out of mind.

I think we will see most of them go tbh. Wilson and Brewster will be filling some of the gaps. We need back up for both full backs, a strong back up keeper, a high level back up striker, and another attacking midfielder.

Quiet summer then...

Bloody hell, Karius, talk about out of sight out of mind.

I think we will see most of them go tbh. Wilson and Brewster will be filling some of the gaps. We need back up for both full backs, a strong back up keeper, a high level back up striker, and another attacking midfielder.

Quiet summer then...

Id say Grujic, Wilson Hoever and Brewster will all get a chance in the squad next season as there will be plenty of gaps.

Sturridge, Milner, Clyne and Moreno are out of contract so I expect they will all go. Lallana and Origi have 12 months left so we will be open to offers for both of them. We should be in the market for a no10, a striker and a back up left back at a minimum.

Id say Grujic, Wilson Hoever and Brewster will all get a chance in the squad next season as there will be plenty of gaps.

Sturridge, Milner, Clyne and Moreno are out of contract so I expect they will all go. Lallana and Origi have 12 months left so we will be open to offers for both of them. We should be in the market for a no10, a striker and a back up left back at a minimum.
Id be frankly ASTONISHED if we let Milner go.

Id be frankly ASTONISHED if we let Milner go.

There's always talk of him being granted a fairytale end of career stint at his beloved Leeds, which seems fair enough.

I would guess that the number of games that elapses before we say "fuck, I wish we still had Milner" will be approximately four.

There's always talk of him being granted a fairytale end of career stint at his beloved Leeds, which seems fair enough.

I would guess that the number of games that elapses before we say "fuck, I wish we still had Milner" will be approximately four.
I'd be surprised if he doesn't go to Leeds in the summer. He is a bright fella & must know even a year down the line he might not be able to do it.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't go to Leeds in the summer. He is a bright fella & must know even a year down the line he might not be able to do it.
Not sure about that at all. I believe we are are on the cusp of something great and doubtless the players believe that too. I think he'd like to stick around Klopp and the team for another season (not sure if he has any intentions to coach but what great lessons he's getting) to see where we go. Even if he only plays in half the games if could mean trophies.

Not sure about that at all. I believe we are are on the cusp of something great and doubtless the players believe that too. I think he'd like to stick around Klopp and the team for another season (not sure if he has any intentions to coach but what great lessons he's getting) to see where we go. Even if he only plays in half the games if could mean trophies.

I hope you're right, cos he's a perfect utility player for us, & I bet his experience is as invaluable off the pitch as it is on it.

Hes played 40 games more for City than us.
Id like him to stay one more season if nothing more than he will have spent the longest at us then anyone elses club.

Was thinking about this during the Watford game. He's ridiculously fit for a 33 year old - the way he plays, you just don't think of him as someone who's at an age that most retire / slow down massively.

If he's interested in coaching, I'd hope we'd offer him an extension that leads onto a coaching role when he decides he's done.

I think you need to consider the reasons Milner had for leaving city

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...er-reveals-left-Manchester-City-Liverpool/amp

If he's not getting game time I don't think he's staying, there was also talk of him wanting to play center mid which is going to be even tougher next year. He has been great for us though, definitely deserves to stay if that's what he wants.
Yeah but he's a few years older now. I doubt he'll be thinking he needs more game time (or even the same amount) next season. If he manages himself and the club manages his appearances he may be able to get another 2 seasons in. He's certainly fit enough.

• RB Leipzig have warned Liverpool they will not let striker Timo Werner leave the Bundesliga club on the cheap this summer.
Do Bayern know this :eek:

I'd be gutted if Milner left in the summer.

You'd hope keita would've picked up his performance levels and ox would be fully fit and competing for a starting position so I'd understand if he left for regular football at Leeds but the club really needs to keep him of its going to challenge for stuff next season , were already bemoaning how greater city's squad depth is , losing a player of Milners calibre isn't going to help.

Let's sell Henderson instead , surely his boyhood club could muster up a few Million ?

I'd be gutted if Milner left in the summer.

You'd hope keita would've picked up his performance levels and ox would be fully fit and competing for a starting position so I'd understand if he left for regular football at Leeds but the club really needs to keep him of its going to challenge for stuff next season , were already bemoaning how greater city's squad depth is , losing a player of Milners calibre isn't going to help.

Let's sell Henderson instead , surely his boyhood club could muster up a few Million ?
We're also going to have to deal with the fact the African Cup is this summer, which means some of our key players will have had two summer tournaments on the trot.

I can't see Milner giving up his current situation at Liverpool for Leeds. He would be giving up money, champions league football, playing for Klopp, competing for the best trophies, etc. Milner will still be playing Premier League football for another 3-4 minimum of he wants to. He's got plenty of time yet to represent Leeds again.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• RB Leipzig have warned Liverpool they will not let striker Timo Werner leave the Bundesliga club on the cheap this summer.
Do Bayern know this :eek:

Ragninck has denied any contact with Bayern, and said that there wont be a repeat of a Goretzka ir Lewandowski situation.

Sturridge doesn't even look as though he's that bothered about playing next season, let alone playing for us. LFCTV have a weekly show where a couple of players turn up for a chat - this week Studge took it over as a non-stop showcase for his new record label. It was quite bizarre - he brought in his new rap act and only talked about music. Maybe he's fearing a ban over the betting issue and thinks he may as well pack it in rather than move to some struggling club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom