• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we're deffo spending £60m on a right-back when we already have TAA, and Wan-Bissaka is deffo going to come and play back-up to his 20 year old rival, when he's trying to get into the England team.

Fucking hell. FUCKING HELL.

RB isnt a priority for me, LB is.

Best news of the day so far;

Eriksen has rejected Manchester United, according to Tom McDermott.

Acc to Eriksen's agent it's now down to three clubs with Spain still being his preferred destination.

Liverpool submit £40m bid to sign Bruno Fernandes ahead of Manchester United
Metro Sport ReporterMonday 17 Jun 2019 11:51

Liverpool have submitted a €45 million (£40m) bid to sign Sporting midfielder Bruno Fernandes, according to reports in Portugal. The 24-year-old is expected to be one of the most in-demand players during the summer transfer window following his excellent performances for the Portuguese club this season. Fernandes, who scored 29 goals and registered 17 assists, has already been heavily linked with Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham and Inter. But according to Correio da Manha, Liverpool are the first club to make a formal bid as they have submitted a €45m (£40m) offer. ADVERTISING Fernandes helped Portugal win the Nations League earlier this month (PA Images) Sporting, however, are hoping to receive a significantly higher fee for the Portugal international, given the number of teams who have expressed an interest. Fernandes has a €100m (£86m) buyout clause in his deal with Sporting but the midfielder is expected to leave for less than that figure. Last month, reports claimed that Manchester City had made a €55m (£47.2m) bid for Fernandes.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/live...-ahead-manchester-united-9980046/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Liverpool submit £40m bid to sign Bruno Fernandes ahead of Manchester United
Metro Sport ReporterMonday 17 Jun 2019 11:51

Liverpool have submitted a €45 million (£40m) bid to sign Sporting midfielder Bruno Fernandes, according to reports in Portugal. The 24-year-old is expected to be one of the most in-demand players during the summer transfer window following his excellent performances for the Portuguese club this season. Fernandes, who scored 29 goals and registered 17 assists, has already been heavily linked with Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham and Inter. But according to Correio da Manha, Liverpool are the first club to make a formal bid as they have submitted a €45m (£40m) offer. ADVERTISING Fernandes helped Portugal win the Nations League earlier this month (PA Images) Sporting, however, are hoping to receive a significantly higher fee for the Portugal international, given the number of teams who have expressed an interest. Fernandes has a €100m (£86m) buyout clause in his deal with Sporting but the midfielder is expected to leave for less than that figure. Last month, reports claimed that Manchester City had made a €55m (£47.2m) bid for Fernandes.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/live...-ahead-manchester-united-9980046/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
so. City bid £47.2m last month. but Liverpool is the first club to bid £40m this month.
sounds more like "Sporting, however, are hoping to receive a significantly higher fee for the Portugal international, given the number of teams who have expressed an interest" than real bids then.

[article]
image.jpg

Sheyi Ojo has arrived at Rangers' training centre ahead of his move from Liverpool.

A deal has been agreed between the Ibrox side and the Champions League winners for the winger to join on a loan deal.

The 21-year-old will undergo a medical before completing a switch before Rangers' European campaign gets underway at the end of this month.

It will be his fifth loan spell having signed for Liverpool from MK Dons as a 14-year-old in a transfer worth seven-figures.

Ojo spent last season with Stade Reims in Ligue 1 and he will be hoping to be joined by Ryan Kent.

Steven Gerrard is both keen and hopefully last season's PFA Scotland Player of the Year will return.[/article]

Why bother posting Metro articles? It's always pure bullshit

Ah come on, there's a line somewhere (Twitter and FB as "sources") but this thread is not about policing sources. Yeah, it's Metro and that's, as you say, almost certainly pure bullshit, but so is most of everything else, and also: The Firm.

That's comedy gold that is.

So I don't mind a thread that is just transfer insanity and bollocks. It's funny.

Ah come on, there's a line somewhere (Twitter and FB as "sources") but this thread is not about policing sources. Yeah, it's Metro and that's, as you say, almost certainly pure bullshit, but so is most of everything else, and also: The Firm.

That's comedy gold that is.

So I don't mind a thread that is just transfer insanity and bollocks. It's funny.
Hey I agree about the Firm, but metro try to look serious...that's the difference for me

Rumours about us "Targetting" Matt, from Southampton.

I have no opinion about him.

Willian seems to have £30m plus bids every fucking year, even now that he's 30 and scored and incredible 3 league goals last season.

Aouar would be another AM in the talent bracket of Havertz and De Beek who could provide an alternative to Ox and a more attacking option from midfield. I like him a lot, but didn’t see him this season so much - but I’ve heard he’s moved further up into attacking third compared to last season when he was more of a CM.

Played well against City, so much so that Pep was practically up his arse at the full time whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom