• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax will seek just over £30m for their Morocco winger Hakim Ziyech this summer. The 26-year-old has been linked with Liverpool and Arsenal. (Mirror)

Ajax will seek just over £30m for their Morocco winger Hakim Ziyech this summer. The 26-year-old has been linked with Liverpool and Arsenal. (Mirror)

For £30m its a no brainer, one of the best going talents in Europe in that position and its one that we badly need to reinforce. If we can get the same fee coming in for Kent and Wilson that we have made out like bandits.

Pogba has started his media campaign to join Madrid.

He remains they're best player, but they can easily build a better midfield without him. Even more work to do for OGS.

Pogba has started his media campaign to join Madrid.

He remains they're best player, but they can easily build a better midfield without him. Even more work to do for OGS.

What's he doing? Had Real Madrid colours dyed into his hair? Come up with a Real Madrid dance?

The guy is a clown. I don't even think he's their best player. Most naturally talented, possibly.

But he's too inconsistent, lazy and unprofessional to ever be considered a good player. I'm torn between wanting him gone because I can't stand him, and wanting him to stay because he's shit and poisonous.

What's he doing? Had Real Madrid colours dyed into his hair? Come up with a Real Madrid dance?

The guy is a clown. I don't even think he's their best player. Most naturally talented, possibly.

But he's too inconsistent, lazy and unprofessional to ever be considered a good player. I'm torn between wanting him gone because I can't stand him, and wanting him to stay because he's shit and poisonous.
Haha, just telling the media in Tokyo that he needs a new challenge, meaning Real have been in contact. For me he's their best player in spite of all that. The rest of them are utter shite.

Haha, just telling the media in Tokyo that he needs a new challenge, meaning Real have been in contact. For me he's their best player in spite of all that. The rest of them are utter shite.

Yeah that's true, I don't know who I'd say their best player is actually now that De Gea has turned to shit. Rashford? Shaw? It's proper slim pickings.

Who would buy him? Hes in the price bracket where there are only about 5 clubs that could afford him. Barca, Real, City, Utd and PSG.
Barca wont go near him after the shit he pulled on his way out the door.
City will never buy him while Guardiola is there
PSG are trying to get rid of him

So that leaves Real and Utd, Real have already pissed away £300m so they would have to sell half their team to balance the books. Would he go to a Utd team outside the Champions League and going through a rotation of managers? I dont see it.

Messi is reportedly lobbying for Neymar to be back in Barca, instead of Griezmann. I don't think Barca board will go against his wishes.

Utd have been after Neymar for a while now.

If they pay him really daft money then personally I could see that happening. Maybe selling Pogba to help fund it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom