• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vestergaard? He's shit and not even Saints fans seem to rate hin. I'd probably take Djenepo but that's it

Yep Vestergaard is horrible, he's barely in the Danish national team.

Vestergaard is an awful defender, always a mistake in him

Lol regarding Vestergaard thanks for the update guys, admittedly not seen much of him, but saw his huge tall frame and thought it was another of Southampton's scouting masterclass. I actually genuinely cant think of anyone in that team I would take...Ryan Bertrand, Yoshida or Djenepo?

Lol regarding Vestergaard thanks for the update guys, admittedly not seen much of him, but saw his huge tall frame and thought it was another of Southampton's scouting masterclass. I actually genuinely cant think of anyone in that team I would take...Ryan Bertrand, Yoshida or Djenepo?
Djenepo is basically it and I'm taking him on potential. Also maybe and I mean maaaaybe Ward-Prowse.

All above of the above have had purple patches but they are best avoided.

Southampton are so shit at the minute, that their most creative player is Danny Ings

Sancho to Chelsea for £120m according to multiple red tops.
This guy probably has the choice of most clubs around Europe. I'd be extremely shocked if he chose Chelsea (or City, since he left there), it doesn't seem a likely destination for him based on many factors, not least an unproven manager and a team not currently ranked anywhere near the top 10 in Europe. I can't believe his agent would advise him that this is a good move (or that he himself, being English, would consider it).

This guy probably has the choice of most clubs around Europe. I'd be extremely shocked if he chose Chelsea (or City, since he left there), it doesn't seem a likely destination for him based on many factors, not least an unproven manager and a team not currently ranked anywhere near the top 10 in Europe. I can't believe his agent would advise him that this is a good move (or that he himself, being English, would consider it).

Best London club and about three miles from where he was born

With Sancho and Pulisic Chelsea would be set on the wings for a decade. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

Didn’t Pulisic leave Dortmund pretty much because with Sancho there he couldn’t get any consistent playing time? Would be strange if Sancho followed him to Chelsea, IMHO.

Didn’t Pulisic leave Dortmund pretty much because with Sancho there he couldn’t get any consistent playing time? Would be strange if Sancho followed him to Chelsea, IMHO.

It could be Hudson odi who is the odd man out. I would take him in heartbeat. I don’t think he will want to spend much more time on the bench, if sancho signed

Sancho to Chelsea makes the most sense for all involved.

With the transfer ban lifted, they have the cash to be a dominant force for years.

Kinda sounds familiar but not sure. Chelsea also have Mount who i believe they are high on and has done well, so maybe Chelsea is not a likely destination for Sancho.

I think Pedro and William will be leaving the team over the next 12 months, which will mean all of the young ones will have plenty of opportunity to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sancho to Chelsea makes the most sense for all involved.

With the transfer ban lifted, they have the cash to be a dominant force for years.
It only makes sense if a) Sancho thinks they will become a dominant force (and that's a real stretch) and b) Abramovich is willing to obliterate their transfer record. CFC have never gone anywhere near the fee that would be required. They did splash £71m on Kepa but other than that Jorginho and Pulisic were both in the £50-55m bracket.

And didn't Abramovich state he wasn't bank-rolling them and that they would have to generate their own money for transfers (in line with FFP) ? How would they achieve that ?

I think Pedro and William will be leaving the team over the next 12 months, which will mean all of the young ones will have plenty of opportunity to play

Pedro yes, but they would be stupid to let Willian go. Chelsea are smart and ambitious and they know they can't just rely on the youngsters.

As far as I can see there are very few teams that could afford him (at £100m plus) : Real, Barca (and both of those have their issues to remain within FFP), PSG, City, United and maybe at a stretch, us.

It only makes sense if a) Sancho thinks they will become a dominant force (and that's a real stretch) and b) Abramovich is willing to obliterate their transfer record. CFC have never gone anywhere near the fee that would be required. They did splash £71m on Kepa but other than that Jorginho and Pulisic were both in the £50-55m bracket.

And didn't Abramovich state he wasn't bank-rolling them and that they would have to generate their own money for transfers (in line with FFP) ? How would they achieve that ?

They've kept their spending down for a while, so I assumed they were keeping their gunpowder dry.

With Abramovich, it's not a matter of can he afford it but does he want to? I think if he's convinced by Lampard he will be willing to open the purse strings once again.

Pedro yes, but they would be stupid to let Willian go. Chelsea are smart and ambitious and they know they can't just rely on the youngsters.

He is 32 and his contract is up this summer. Would be surprised if Chelsea give him a multi year deal on the kind of wages he would be able to get either in Italy or China. I have a hunch he will end up in Italy most likely at Juve.

He is 32 and his contract is up this summer. Would be surprised if Chelsea give him a multi year deal on the kind of wages he would be able to get either in Italy or China. I have a hunch he will end up in Italy most likely at Juve.

Willian????

Surely he be Spurs first signing after Mourinho secures Matic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom